Escalations market

Hi, currently we have players farming escalations and players running them. Escalations are sold between these two groups by bookmarking escalation gate by seller and then giving access to bookmark folder to player who will run the site. This method depends on mutual trust and is vulnerable for scamming. It would be amazing to see escalations market implemented into the game as it is currently 100% run by players.

EDIT: People trade escalations between each other, therefore I do believe that there is demand for such tool (people who run escalaions and I talked with them told me that it would simplify their lifes a lot). Such addition would both promote escalations and be quality of life improvement. For sure it would be much more useful for player base than cloning bays in supers or red dot.
Selling escalations is right now 100% player run and it would be nice to see game developers adding feature many players will use every day.

How would it work?

To prevent players from exploiting new market several rules would have to be implemented:

• When escalation is placed on the market it is despawned from space, but it’s timer is still counting. When it is bought or sell order is cancelled it will spawn in new place in system with expiration time same as original escalation. (to prevent bookmarking site and running it while it’s on market / after it’s bought)
  • If gate is activated and any player enters escalation site, escalation can not be sold (to prevent respawning escalation by placing it on market and then cancelling sell order, which could lead to farming same escalation many times)
  • On escalation market buyer can see system where escalation is, type of escalation, price and timer till escalation despawns

The only ‘why we should do this’ you have given is to avoid scamming. Scamming is legal gameplay. Cutting out other peoples’ gameplay because you don’t care for it isn’t a fair ask.

People trade escalations between each other, therefore I do believe that there is demand for such tool (people who run escalaions and I talked with them told me that it would simplify their lifes a lot). Such addition would both promote escalations and be quality of life improvement. For sure it would be much more useful for player base than cloning bays in supers or red dot.
Selling escalations is right now 100% player run and it would be nice to see game developers adding feature many players will use every day.
Scam prevention was not supposed to be main argument for adding this feature.

Then put that info in your first post. As written, the only reason given for the suggestion is:

2 Likes

Done. Thanks for suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.