(EU) Basic experienced rookie looking for a corporation

Hello,

I have been playing EVE Online for roughly 2 weeks now. I initially was hesitant to try out the game because of the publicly known learning curve, but I gave it a try and it turns out that I really like the game. I have followed big chunks of the AIR career program and I actually already completed the Enforcer path, which I also enjoy doing the most. Shooting and fighting. I am looking forward to group up with some nice people to do group activities with, like Homefront or other ISK making activities. I am mainly looking for combat oriented activities, but I am open to a mix of things. I am a helpful, virtuous and loyal player to places I believe in.

What I have experienced so far:

  • Solo T0 Abyss farm with a Cormorant
  • Level 3 security missions with ease
  • Traveling through low-sec space
  • Repeatedly traveling long distances (20+ jumps)
  • Learning how skills work and how implants affect skill training speed
  • Operating a cruiser (Navy Issue Caracal, my favorite ship currently)
  • Buying Omega
  • Learning the important hotkeys (warp, dock, orbit, keep distance, approach, lock, shoot)
  • Basic combat experience
  • Basics of the economical system (where to sell, where to buy, regional market mechanics)

What I am looking for:

  • A relatively smaller scale corporation/group that likes to welcome in newer but passionate players
  • A corporation/group that likes to do group activities that benefit everyone involved
  • A corporation/group that likes to do PVE, Homefront, Abyss, PVP or other combat involved activities (but PVP is eh to me currently because I am trying to save up ISK for a battlecruiser)
  • A corporation/group that frequently hangs in voice chat
  • A corporation/group that is working towards a cause, but also leaves plenty of room for fun and laughter

You’re probably after Banshee Squadron- they’re a new corporation ran by Knathuul and it’s very small. Easy to make an impact as a new player.

EvE University, was created especially to help new players get their feet wet.
(disclaimer: im not affiliated with EVE University)

https://www.horizonlogistics.org/

could i get your cormorant fitting please, i want to start doing abysses

You don’t need navy issue ammo for your guns. It’s very expensive and standard ammo will do.

thanks, i have plenty of ammo that is faction stuff and a bpo for cormorants, if you ever need one, just supply the minerals

hey mate! Welcome to Eve!

Come have a little read of our essay :slight_smile:

Link

If you are still looking hit me up.

DUTSJI,

For someone only two weeks into EVE, it sounds like you’ve already jumped in with both feet. More importantly, you’ve figured out that you enjoy combat—and that makes TUSK Corporation [TUSKO] worth taking a look at.

We’re a growing Gallente Faction Warfare corporation focused on low-sec PvP, small-gang fighting and building a group where pilots actually know and fly with each other. We’re intentionally keeping the corporation personal as we grow, and newer pilots are absolutely welcome.

Don’t let the cost of a battlecruiser keep you away from PvP. Faction Warfare is one of the best places to learn PvP in inexpensive ships. We can teach you how to fight in frigates and destroyers where losing a ship is part of the training not a financial disaster. You’ll learn D-scan, tackle, manual piloting, target selection, scouting, fleet communications and, most importantly, how to pick fights you can actually win.

Your first seven days in TUSKO include our Recruit Program. You’ll receive a Recruit Package in your hangar, fly with us, and we’ll work with you on whatever areas you want to improve. There’s no expectation that you already know everything. Ask questions, make mistakes, lose ships, learn from them and get back into the fight.

We also have an industrial/logistics side developing behind the combat operation, so there are opportunities to make ISK and contribute beyond PvP.

What caught my attention most was your comment about being helpful and loyal to places you believe in. That’s exactly the kind of member I’m looking for. TUSKO isn’t trying to become another faceless corporation filled with hundreds of pilots who barely know each other. We’re trying to build something with an identity, a purpose and people who enjoy logging in and flying together.

If that sounds interesting, come talk to us. I think Gallente FW might change your current “PvP is eh” into something completely different.

James “TUSKER” Mac’Call
CEO — TUSK Corporation [TUSKO]
Gallente Faction Warfare

Fear the Warp. Respect the Tusk.