[EU/UK] Unit 965 - Null Sec PvP/PvE Focused w/Mining & Industry

Unit 965 welcomes both seasoned veterans and newcomers. Our training programs ensure that every member is equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to excel. As part of our ranks, you’ll experience camaraderie, support and fun!

• We welcome pilots of all skill levels
  • Our operations align with primarily EU/UKtz (and early UStz or late…)
  • Our focus is primarily in PvP & PvE. With daily mining & industry activities at the alliance level
  • We offer training, fleets and a well-established infrastructure

Expected Requirements:

• Minimal level of activity is to be expected
  • Discord & mic (mic is required for fleet actions)
  • Have fun and enjoy doing your thing

For more information (or if you just want to chill and socialize): Feel free to join our Discord here or join our in-game channel U965 Public.

Good morning
I present I’m Adams Kev I’ve been playing Eve online for 9 years and I have a problem with my laptop I can’t play Eve and I’m going to see her with my family to buy a new pc anyway and if you know questions don’t hesitate for sure all the same I have a discord know Adams Kev #4152 and my activity know PVE and pvp and manufacturing T1 ships and I’m alpha and if you don’t understand me at all I have a disability problem and I make a lot of spelling mistakes and I am not yet an omega for the moment know to warn you anyway if you speak in English or French or any foreign languages

Sent you in-game mail :slight_smile:

Closed as per OP’s request.