[EU/US] [HS & NS] Svalbard Nursery SVK: casual and mature community looking to expand our player base

About us

We are a “real life always comes first” community who started as a teaching corporation for newbies and returning players.

Now we are looking to expand our player base to all casual, mature and decent players out there while also giving opportunities for those who want to be more involved with a community of space friends or want to transition to a full nullsec experience.

What are we looking for?

• Newbies willing to play, learn and have fun in a positive environment (we are still a teaching corporation)
  • Casual players who want to do mining, explo, ratting or other PvE activities in highsec or nullsec
  • Veterans who want to teach the activities they like and share them with new (and not so new) players
  • People who want to get involved in a community, contributing their bit by doing what they like and helping when possible

If you are a decent person who meets at least one of these characteristics, Svalbard Nursery is for you!

What would we ask of you?

• Treat friends and foes with respect
  • No-drama attitude
  • While it is acceptable to curse and use normal adult language (even when it is not 100% family friendly) any offensive, controversial or politically charged content is not allowed (no matter which “side” you are on)

What do we offer?

• Great people to fly and hang around with who’ll help you learn the ropes - none of those toxic edgelord trash-goblins, because those losers get booted!
  • No mandatory ops! We are mostly adults with real lives, so we understand you and respect your boundaries.
  • A corp Discord full of guides, infographics, videos and frequently updated info for all our beloved space-nerds
  • Welcome packages of easy-to-train and ready-to-use ships to start having fun and making isk from the start.
  • A friendly “pet photos civil war”. Drop by and share some dog/cat memes or embrace the chaos posting random cute animal memes! We love that stuff!

And there is more!

• A Highsec campus with Missions from L1 to L4 (up to 3 jump away), a lot of systems where Trigs can spawn in the area, ice to mine (1 jump) and easy access to markets (we live close enough from Jita).
  • [u]Classes and fleets hosted by our staff, members and invited friends. Learn from friendly, experienced folks or become a teacher and share your knowledge with the new generations!
  • A consistent PvP incentive program with achievable and progressive goals and juicy rewards.
  • A sister corporation that you can graduate to for a full nullsec experience (access to even more PvP and PvE opportunities, more committed gameplay, fleets of all sizes, CTAs, kills, blood and glory). We are BFF so we share members, staff and various activities.

Want to Join us?

Join our discord Svalbard Nursery SVK or DM LucyFer Nandez#2104.

1 Like

We’re open to trying new things, meeting new people! Come get to know us!

Come visit us and get a dog meme for free!

Free cat memes today! Come share a photo of ur pet

Looking for new members. Our small community is growing every day!

Get ready to make money in HS or NS since day 0 with our Welcome packages!

Looking for new members! If u want to learn the game of teach ur favourite activity, come chat with us!

Recruitment still open!

Looking for newbros willing to learn and veterans willing to teach!

Looking for HS and NS pve players!

Recruitment open!

Looking for space friends to join our ranks!

We return from vacation more eager than ever to meet new people!

We want to know new people and make new friends to fly with. Come say hello!

I’m helping with recruitment as well, dm me if u want be recruited: Discord Tag: SushiTurtle#0009

recruitment still open!

looking for new members!

Looking for space friends to join our ranks!

Looking for newbros willing to learn and veterans willing to teach!

Looking for a corp. UK based, old enough that my kids play games too. First played for a few months a decade ago. Stopped (long story) came back about 3 months ago to find money and ships I didn’t know how to fly. Broke the ships quite quickly.

Took on board don’t fly what you can’t afford to lose but think that understates the message. I inherited a 300m isk Raven that is no more. Could afford to replace it but then I failed the mantra. Because if I broke it again I couldn’t afford to buy it for a second time. So my mantra became don’t fly it if you can’t afford to buy it twice.

So for the last three months I have been building income. Fly lvl4 security, high sec mine, manufacture and sell. Have some nice little niche sales so I can make steady money (>1bn/30 days) but once I worked out how to do it its got a bit repetitive.

No idea what I want to do next. Anything really, want to join a friendly corp so I can stumble about and try a few things. Good team player, been part of serious competitive clans in other games but not what I want here. I can get good at specifics and happy to contribute where I can. Readily go along with whatever is happening.

Should we talk?

I’m interested in people not activity but there are a couple of logistical bits. Where are your campuses? How many players, what time zones? Not the most important thing but what are your programs? Anything else we should talk about?