[EU/US] [HS & NS] Svalbard Nursery SVK: casual and mature community looking to expand our player base

When you’re thinking about your next steps in New Eden after finishing your new-pilot orientation, come to us! Remember, that’s S-V-A-L-B-A-R-D, not C-R-E-O-D-R-O-N!

Come enjoy our pet-photos civil war with us. We never have enough of it!

They programmed a bot that serves up random pictures of cute animals! Embrace the chaos!

one time I told the bot to show me a picture of dogs, but it showed me one of cupcakes instead, and I had to spend all day thinking about what that meant. It was a magical journey of self-discovery!

Recruitment is open! If you’re confused about where to go and what to do in New Eden, we can simplify things! The answer is shooting reds right in their stupid face, with missiles! Drop by our Discord for more helpful life advice!

Recruiting now, come have some fun with us! Join our discord for more info!

Come hang out with our friends, Svalbard Nursery! They have a great training program for new pilots, and it involves pictures of kittens and puppies! It’s the best! Also, you learn how to live in nullsec, which is living your best life!

Do you like things? And do you like learning about things? Of course you do! Then come visit Svalbard Nursery, where you can learn all the things!

Be ready for Svalbard! They’re a great community, and the outpouring of wholesome cat/dog pictures and player guides full of kittens and puppies might be a bit overwhelming at first, but once you learn some valuable lessons about accepting love from others, you’ll feel right at home!

Come visit Svalbard! They’ve got those cakes you like!

We welcome new, returning and veteran players. Come join us :smiley:

come visit Svalbard! They’re the best friends to have!

Come join us! We have cute cats and dogs

stop by and visit! Svalbard is a great corp, and you’ll love how they teach you things like “what is ‘mission’?” and “where’s my ship?” and “how can I live my best life?” Drop by and ask all this and more, and they’ll show you!

Discover the joy of learning with Svalbard Nursery!

Join Svalbard and discover the wonders of New Eden, and also how to unlock the magic you had within you all along!

Join Svalbard! They’re great people who are ready to show you how to go out and make, as the kids say, “that bread”!

What Empire/region of space is your HS operation in?

Hi there! Svalbard’s hisec operations are in Amarr space, seven jumps from Amarr. We have a lot of local industry, market access, and plenty of stuff to do in hisec, but also a path out into nullsec if you’re interested in that as well!

Come visit Svalbard! Great people and a friendly community to help you on your journey in New Eden! If you are A Noob™, this is the perfect corp for you!