[EUTZ] - Returning Player Looking for Corp - 50mill+ SP

Hi all,

Looking for a new Corp to join after a long time away from the game.

A bit about me:

• Will need to retrain a lot with systems but have a descent 50mill Char which I am looking to get back into stuff with.

• Mainly been focusing on Explo since returning - scanning and data sites etc. - this I would like to continue to develop

• Mainly PVE experience but also a bit of PVP way back when.

• Ability to fly a lot of different boats dotted around New Eden. - Can fly a Carrier

• Have experience with running corps in the past and being part of a team

• Keen to join a small to medium sized Corp where in the end I can make a difference

Hit me up here if you want direct details for contact or drop me a line in game if you think you have what I am looking for!

Stay Frosty,

#F^

Hey,

I would love to have a chat with you.

Come stop by our discord

check us out mate, small-mid size corp, eutz, mostly pvp but we’re within 5 jumps of some of the best exploration space in the game of explo (sansha nullsec)

1 Like

hey man if you want to make a new eve story let me know :smiley:

1 Like

Come join us at The Order of Omerta. Were a small but tight knit group that runs an alliance and are looking to continue our growth by adding quality players. We are into FW, pvp, pve and indy and base our philosophy on teamwork. We are active in US and EUtz and are looking to add more folks,

If youre interested then come talk with us The Order of Omerta

Hi F,

We are the Corp you are looking for. We have 10 high sec moons and you can pretty much do everything in the game from our homebase near Hek. Our thread is here -
⛏ High Sec Mining Corporation - Seeking Miners and Industry Pilots - Spice Mining Defenders Corporation - #26 by Zefo

Thanks
Z

TSSCO has been around since 2008 ! Great members living in a busy are of Null, we are close to Lowsec and Hisec.

come give us a look !

Not sure Mining is quite my thing.

But thanks

Hi Featuresaurus,

Guns-R-Us Toy Company is the founding Corp for Weapons of Mass Production.

We are an alliance that holds territory in Detorid with many quiet ratting systems. In addition there are many alliance moons and a full industry park. WOMP has bonused infrastructure to build everything including capitals. We are newbro friendly but do require a minimum of 30 days in game. We ask that our members have a mic and join in the defense of our systems. In Guns-R-Us real life always comes first so there is no mandatory fleet activity, but pvp is actively encouraged.

• R64 moon mining

• Ice Belts

• A0 Anomalies - Isogen mining!

• Alliance Industrial Park bonused for everything including capitals

• Plenty of ratting space

• PvP fleets with 100% SRP for Corp/Alliance fleets

• Help in developing your isk making abilities

• JF Service

• Multiple competing buyback service

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

This could be fun - will have a better look soon

2 Likes

Hi there m8 and welcome back

If you want to part of a team and want a good challange then we might be it.

We are an 100% independent pvp group that operates out of pochven and we are looking for similar minded pilots that plays eve for what it is A GAME.

Please make sure to check our latest video below for more information about us

Feel free to join our discord and talk to us

Cheers
Prim

Hey mate,

Sorry I didn’t catch your ad sooner, but if you’re still looking for a Corp come have a chat with us on our running with dogs community discord server so we can tell you all about what we’re up to.

As a null sec pvp focused Corp with a strong indy backbone you’ll have access to all aspects of the game so you can play the way you want, as long as you are ok joining in our PVP activity.

We can definitely support you to get back up to speed as a returning pilot, we have experience doing that and we also have a high sec new bro corp where we recruit and train pilots to get them ready for null sec so we are bang up to speed on all the changes.

I think you’d fit in with our Corp and what we are trying to do, all our pilots make a huge difference and are helping us shape the future.

Come talk to us before you make your decision about your next Corp, it will be well worth your time.

Howdy, we are Threat Contained! Made up of bitter vets and Dust514 Mercs currently living in Fountain part of the Initiates with the intent of joining the Initiative.

We are looking for returning vets and new bros looking for the opportunity to PVP and reestablish themselves in the game in an laid back environment. Our alliance offers plenty of opportunities to PVP, rat, plex, and build sh*t to your hearts content.

If interested reply here join “THRT Recruiting” in game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.