EVE: Aether Wars - Holy hell, guys! ❤

have to say curious for sure as to what this can bring to EVE, but like others have said, cloud computing :slight_smile: and what it can do for other software also.

That sounds like a fine reason to sign up.

1 Like

2005 here.
Because I want the sensation of old eve back.
And for me that sensation is BIG fights, much like standing at the bottom of Burj Khalifa, when you have to bend backwards to be able to see the top of it somewhere out there.

And because…because…We are EVE. Resistance is futile.

LOL, thist will be like a test for something Hadean tries to develop, don’t get your hopes up that CCP will get something from it. It can just crash and burn and then you will post about how awful it was and that CCP should stick to TiDi.

I’m super excited about this Aether War!! If this could change EVE into massive fleets without lag or tidi then it would change EVE in a HUGE way, awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve been playing EVE from Beta 2 testing (September 2002), and it just gets better and better every year, cheers to you all! Loved to see the in-station walking again, but this time outside the living room, some barfights would be nice :rofl: Keep up the great work CCP, EVE 4EVER! :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

I signed up to break it :wink:

1 Like

I signed up because:
a) Space Game!
b) Dogfighting!
c) Lots of targets!

The tech is intriguing and the battle-royale format is interesting enough for a load of corp and alliance mates to day…but what if we do team up and have numbers?? :smiley:

Good luck with it!

To be a part of EVE history.

Also curious how will players participate in the demo with regards to EVE stuff, like with pilots skills and what not that is mirrored on the test server, but in the demo environment?

Hadean reached out to me about half a year ago. I checked them out and was really pumped to be part of history. Glad CCP partnered with Hadean! This is going to be awesome :+1:

I signed up… but given the timing, I may not be able to make it. I plan on trying. Same reason why I usually can’t join in with the mass tests.

I like explosions :stuck_out_tongue:

“Let the galaxy burn”…:yum:

Somebody said there was going to be a huge internet spaceship fight, which is pretty much my thing.

1 Like

The important question: Will there be public killmails? :smiling_imp:

It wont be GAME demo it will be NUMBER demo with 10000 entities, for big game go to Dual Universe they done GAME DEMO with 30000 entities …

It’s great to see such a huge turnout! I’d be one of them if the event wasn’t during work hours on a Wednesday…

3 Likes

December 07, just before the Trinity release.

Curiosity, to see if something that ambitious can actually work in a “live fire” situation.

1 Like

I’ve been around since 2006 during Red Moon Rising.

This game has been part of my life almost as long as my kids have. How could I not witness the potential next step in it’s evolution. 12,000? I want to see us break the Aether platform in ways that only EvE players can.

I’m thinking we can hit (planned max capacity) + 1k at least.