Eve and RL heart issues

I get real heart pounding in PvP
One time I could hear the blood pounding in my head and body

So if a serious post you are Damn right
Perhaps
But I always wondered if some people don’t get it? This much adrenaline?
Or it goes?

I mean, all people with heart problems need to avoid stress

For one this might mean avoiding for instance, gambling

For another, a professional gambler, there would be no stress or heart pounding, but not being able to play could cause stress

I guess if you have a heart problem
You need to watch your own body and listen to its messages?

Not sure it’s Eve specific though.

4 Likes

Exactly thats the point, EvE is not like any other video game, like many ppl saying EvE is a social experiment taking place in a Virtual Universe. You have to love it or to hate it but for sure you cant “play” EvE just like that only for spending some free time.

1 Like

No it’s not Eve specific per se, but Im only saying Eve might not be an advisable kind of environment on the long term if you are easily stressed/and/or are suffering from a related condition.

Some people might have more or less natural adrenaline going through them in tricky situations, but that really comes down to the individual.

Im only saying Im one to get excited much too fast and hard, and can feel everytime how it wrecks havoc on my mind and body.

So yes, Eve is an intense game, and it’s clearly, NOT, for everyone, but that should also NOT be something to feel so bloody proud or special about like that. It’s a social experiment, nothing more.

But I do think there more real and important things in the world to feel pride over, I think, but that’s another topic. :wink:

4 Likes

I like to link for you that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXKVnXFQuUA
See it, hear it and i hope you get another feeling about EvE :slight_smile:

1 Like

No thanks,

You truly all are the embodiment of Creeps.

Oh just get out

So the groups that help new playera are creeps? Those who man the suicide prevention chats in gamr are creeps?
Those who work to better eve and others such as the folks at eve university, they are creeps?
The people who participate in the PLEX for good causes, they are creeps?

Look, the game is obviously not for you. We get that just as much as you do. However, to lump everyone playing as creeps does you a disservice.

5 Likes

I am truly sorry for my first post. I did not think for second, you could really have heart problems.

I thought you would just over exaggerating.

I hope you get the help, that you need. Fly safe.

3 Likes

Calm down.

Remember your heart.

4 Likes

Awww no need for flattering. :wink:

Given the somewhat sensitive ties to real life issues, I am going to close this thread.