Eve Anywhere for Alphas?

During the Fanfest it was announced that Eve Anywhere will open up to Alphas in the future. But either no date was given or I missed something, as I think sometime ago I read somewhere in a twitch chat or on Reddit that 16.05. - today - was the date. Still getting the “upgrade to omega” message, though.

So, when is Eve Anywhere supposed to become accessible to Alphas?

1 Like

Hey, I just want EVE Everywhere to be available in Canada!

I think all wants this new technology, because it’s very easy have to access to edem

From what I had seen on the mining barges it sort of looks like vacuuming the dirt from the bottom of the pool.

Eve Anywhere*

*Not actually available anywhere at all… Just another useless development tool that is not needed and or wanted that cost money and dev time to implement.

Take ur ■■■■ Anywhere product and go fix rats on gates.

You can play eve anywhere already. Just use the fricken launcher

This feature is a theme of “keeping up with the {insert latest fad}”, in this case, streaming gaming.

Eve is struggling to remain relevant or retain attention. To be expected from a 2 decade old game that’s in natural decline since 2013.

Peak Eve is over long ago, you expect a re-peak?

Diversification of their product portfolio is necessary for existential survival of a company. Having all revenue streams coming from one product is a case of having ones eggs in one basket.

This is why companies buy other companies. More revenue streams. This is why Pearl Abyss bought CCP.

Hold on their I would absolutely use this almost every single day. Please hurry up with the development.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.