EVE FIGHT CLUB! New PvP Live Event Coming in May

0.9 sec status system = facpo for any character with sec status of -2.5 or lower.

This will lock out a lot of characters that might otherwise enjoy taking part.

Also, wtf is that website? This is nowhere near ready to launch.

1 Like

So this is what a beacon to attract all neutral looters looks like.

Great to see someone actually trying to make this happen, I wish you the best of luck and much success. I think @Ralph_King-Griffin brings up a very good point about the location. In the movie ā€˜Fight Clubā€™, the actual location and time was kept secret till the day of the event.

Anyway, over the years Iā€™ve seen a lot of threads posted in the forums by supposedly leet PvP players saying they canā€™t find any good fights. Now hereā€™s their chance to prove themselves and engage in 1v1 action on somewhat equal grounds. I wonder just exactly how many of these overly vocal supposedly leet pvpā€™ers will actually step up and take the challenge.

I guess it was totally necessary to bring this kind of ā– ā– ā– ā–  into the thread, right? How about you remove it, so we can have a discussion without people causing hate?

Thank you, Mr. Fun.

Dude, how about you take your own advice, you have no room to talk especially after posting this stuff.

Well, here we go.

We thought of it in that sense but we havenā€™t fully decided yet whether to keep it secret like in the movie Fight Club. Thanks for the support and suggestions. Weā€™re glad to see that this topic is actually slowly picking up steam. EVE is full of so called l33t PVPers. We think itā€™s about time some of them proved their skills in a 1v1 combat as you stated. :smiley:

1 Like

Weā€™re looking into the negative security status aspect for such players since most PVPers nullsec based. There will be a solution to this by the time the event launches.

As per the post, our website is being conceived and developed. Join the Mailing list in-game for updates if youā€™re interested in keeping an eye on it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes there will be a fleet of law enforcement officers overseeing the fights and will intervene if such things were to happen. We have thought of this issue and have a way to overcome it.

1 Like

Cool! That means we can gank those as well! : D

: - )

Though calling them law enforcement is a stretch, unless it is CONCORD, which will he removed prior. :slight_smile:

Topic moved to the In game Events Category

I wonder if anything that isnā€™t a pimp fit nightmare, flux rattle or bhaalgorn is going to win any matches.

Please run two different time zone divisions! I miss literally everything because west coast us and work until 7pm

Indeed

Did I message you? Contact me in game pls or reply with ign or discord, :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.