This is an invitation for you to taste PVP, taking solo fights with other rookies, a lot of fun, and a great learning experience for free.
if you like the idea follow these instructions … Non-stop grinding and mining is not a destiny … Write your own!
If you would like to join … and if you are younger than 30 days old in eve Please also X up under this forum post with the pilots’ name you would like to attend with.
Event Date / Time : Currently Closed. Will be announced when its up again.
What you need to do :
- Set destination to Todaki VI - Moon 1 - School of Applied Knowledge. Come with your pod or free corvette.
- Join to “Red vs Blue Flight Academy” in game chat channel. Type the letter X into the channel and sent as a message. Or bluelysian right click on this character’s name and choose start conversation to start direct message session with me to ask fleet invite .and You will then get a fleet invite. Accept it. this will also open a fleet special temporary channel. This will allow you to board free ships from very special capital ships called BOWHEAD. Bowheads are like flying stations. They can carry fitted ready to fly ships and pilots can board different ships from their hangar. Also this will allow you to warp to the bowhead. There will be " bowheads outside the Todaki station 200km east and 200 km west side Piloted by Spente le Stelle & Viraha
- To do that … warp close to one of those bowhead pilots then right-clicking on Spente le Stele or Viraha’s bowheads. its your your choice one of them is pink in the fleet window, and warp to them. Choose “Open Ship Maintenance Bay”, and pick a ship you can fly. There will be fitted PVP frigates for all 4 races suitable to use from the first day of EVE. So do not worry about your skills.
- When you board your ship, look for other rookies who have boarded ships from BOWHEADS in the fleet, and invite them to a duel. To do that right-click on the other pilot’s name and choose “Invite to duel” at the bottom. This will give you a special timer between you and the other player. So you can engage each other in high sec without getting killed by Concord. Before you invite anyone or accept any invitation, check how old their character is. You can see that on top if you choose that character, and right-click on it and click show info. We recommend accepting duels from people with a character age less than 30 days.
- Please do not kill each other’s Capsules. If you have learning implants or such, try to come with a clean clone. If your Capsule is empty there is no issue, but still do not kill Capsules, as people could be sent many jumps away. If you don’t kill pods, you might have a chance to get another fight from the same person, as opposed to them being sent many jumps away at no reward for you.
- After kill (You are free to loot your kills, and you can sell for ISK at Jita IV - Moon 4 - Caldari Navy Assembly Plant station). If you couldn’t get the kill, get into another ship from the bowhead, and try again. IF you need assistance there will be vets to guide you… You can also insure ships and make some isk over it when you lose them.
- Please join our discord channel RvB Discord and feel free to chit chat, join comms ask questions if you struggle at any point, and share the fun while fighting each other.
This event was brought to you by the Red vs Blue Flight Academy It’s an institution founded by Red Federation & Blue Republic veterans dedicated to building bridges between veteran PVPers and new pilots who would like to learn the ropes of PVP. It is a non-profit community on focus institution and dedicated to increasing piloting qualities in Eve Online.
The event will take place 12:00- 00:00 Eve Time from 15-19 February in Todaki
Veterans will answer questions… introduce modules and fittings as well as hold small classes between fights which include some basic strategies and techniques.
The event takes place in a protected ROOKIE STARTER SYSTEM! Todaki VI - Moon 1 - School of Applied Knowledge
Which is heavily regulated and under surveillance of CCP and we are operating in that system.
*Event only open for the pilots 30 days and younger. This means joining this fleet with high skill points or older characters will not be allowed to take advantage of rookies out of their will. May have heavy results. Orient yourself: Rookie Griefing – EVE Online
You can also find my fleet in fleet finder Fleet leader is @bluelysian !