EVE forum favorites

Much respect for @Ramona_McCandless
@Natalie_Patrovita, simply :heart:
@DeMichael_Crimson I don’t always agree with his posts but when he hits it on the nail he pulverizes it.
I love anything @Mike_Azariah posts.
@Githany_Red o7

Sorry for breaking your rule @Snowflake_Sally. Too many to mention not enough space.

6 Likes

You are A-OK :ok_hand:

4 Likes

My favorite posters are
@Han_Zealot ( I’m biased )
@Githany_Red He makes me want to be an AG
@Nana_Skalski I haven’t found a post of hers I disagree with.
There a few others, especially the odd visitor who drops a truth bomb, leaves and doesn’t post again.

And there’s that. Our favorite punching ball.

3 Likes

CCP put themselves in this punching ball situation. They didn’t do much to foster good relations with the players, especially when you hear one of them say “they’ll be back” at players’ threats to quit playing EVE because CCP keeps jerking players around. Talk about arrogance! CCP deserves all the crap they’re getting from the players.

4 Likes

Preach on, sister!

I enjoy reading your posts, too. You make good informative threads and you hold your own against the gankers in forum and in game. +10
Just a few months, when I get more skills, time to play and isk to cover my losses, I want to go on antigank roams with you and learn the ropes. That’s the kind of PvP I know I’ll enjoy.

2 Likes

Not one of you listed me. I am insulted. I am such a nice guy.

5 Likes

@ShahFluffers infrequently chimes in but makes an impact when he does.
@Black_Pedro his passion for the game is clear. He says what i want to say but better.
@Scipio_Artelius Intelligent and fair.

6 Likes

This thread’s still young. If you’re such a nice guy I’m sure someone will mention you before thread gets to the hundreds of responses.
That is, if it isn’t locked before that :smile:

2 Likes

I always enjoy watching @Dracvlad working over the nefarious nabobs.

3 Likes

Early on in my forums i used to get agitated with certain posters… But after chilling here for a few years, they’ve earned my respect and I understand them a lot more.

@Solstice_Projekt @ his alt
@Solonius_Rex
@Daichi_Yamato

Honorable mentions
@Runa_Yamaguchi @Black_Pedro @ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode

6 Likes

3 Likes

@Shipwreck_Jones It isn’t a popularity contest. I didn’t create this thread to have y’all feel bad about not being mentioned. Don’t forget I asked for only 3 mentions per post also, so posters are limited in their choice.
Personally, I’d rather give than receive. If you took the time to post in here, why don’t you mention a few of your favorite posters?

It sorta literally is a popularity contest.

Somedays I swear I should come out of retirement.

2 Likes

Just too many good post to name with 3 but I do enjoy your post

1 Like

@Iceacid_Frostpacker Decent, humble.
@Shipwreck_Jones Actually knows what he’s talking about.
@CCP_Dopamine pain in the butt job but someone has to do it. Very patient, very cordial.

3 Likes

I bet CCP dread when they see C&P section light up , think they do rock paper scissors to find out who will look into it :hugs:

2 Likes

I didn’t mean for it to be. In a popularity contest there is usually one or two on top and the rest under them while in this thread each poster can have three ( or more ) favorites so there is a contest with each poster and hence many at the top.
I didn’t think there would be several mentions of the same persons, too. My lack of imagination I guess.
This thread is a fail :disappointed_relieved:

No it’s not. I was just ■■■■■■■ around.

I know. I didn’t think you’d be narcissistic anyway, your posts don’t show that.
Still, Rekindle is right. It’s pretty much a popularity contest and I didn’t want it to be.

1 Like

Some people who have had their names tagged several times, for many reasons have just earned a lot of respect from other posters… think of it more as a respect post than a popularity contest.

2 Likes