EVE Graphics Packages and Custom Hull Art

Graphics by Fifth offers a variety of custom graphics solutions for your alliance, corp website or personal commissions. You can view my portfolio here

Graphics Packages :

• Alliance Packages : Includes Discord server logo, alliance logo meeting CCP submission specifications and an alliance logo image of custom size for upload to a website. Packages start at 3 billion ISK and contents are negotiable so please message me to discuss.
  • Streaming Overlay Packages : Starts at 3 billion ISK. Because overlay packages are customized to the needs of the client, please message me with details of your requirements for discussion.
  • Business Advertisement Packages : Do you have a cool idea for a new EVE business? Want to publicize your existing EVE service? Packages start at 3 billion ISK, are entirely custom and so contents are entirely negotiable. Discuss via direct message.

Ship Commissions :

All hull image commissions start at 3 billion ISK which purchases a wallpaper of a ship in the resolution of your choice. Custom hull skin, racial logo, corp/alliance logo or basically anything you want on it within reason at no additional cost.

• Pricing for a wallpaper is dependent on hull size and intricacy of design. Why is it based on hull size? Because titans take four times longer to make and battle scenes are especially involved and often require me to put other commissions on hold in order to have time to complete.
    • Any single ship that’s not a Titan: 3 billion
    • Single Titan: 4 billion. Titans have a remarkably complex design and a lot of surface area. This creates a lot of technical hurdles and requires significantly more time.
    • Battle scenes and/or multiple ships: 6+ billion ISK . Please discuss the specifics of this project with me prior to sending any ISK.

If you like what you see and you’d like to commission a piece, please send me the following in a single message:

1. Send me a link to eve-who of the corp/alliance you’d like the logo of (if you’re interested in incorporating one).
  2. Let me know what ship you’d like, any particular angle or specific requirements you have for it, and let me know if you want the ship in the standard color scheme, an in-game skin or different color scheme. (if it’s an in-game skin please send a link to it)
  3. Let me know if the “standard” color gradient background is fine (as seen in some of reddit image posts) or if you want something more elaborate. Please note that technically elaborate backgrounds may result in an increase of total price but we can discuss that prior to.

I require half of the payment before beginning the project and the other half upon completion .

Before the project is finalized, I’ll make a watermarked image for you to see in case any changes are needed. Upon receipt of the 2nd half of the payment I’ll send you the un-watermarked final image.

Please note that I am often working multiple projects simultaneously in addition to work and life. I will let you know the time-table during our discussion of the piece.

I look forward to starting a great project for you.

2 Likes

Bump.

1 Like

excellent work, bump

1 Like

I am interested in getting a piece done please mail me so we can discuss details and price.

Thanks You,
Alocose

1 Like

Sent mail.

I had Fifthman commision me the above with nothing more than the idea that Exotic Dancers, Male be incorporated into a tagged hull.

I am incredibly uncreative, so I panicked and peed a little when he started telling me he’d need to get more content ideas for the fenrir hull in order to be able to use his amazing art style.

He managed to ask the right questions to get some more of my interests to put related content on the hull. I went from worrying about the hull being bland because I didn’t actually think this through to having to choose stuff not to put on because he managed to get that much out of me when I didn’t even think I could list that much.

Throughout this entire process he was incredibly communicative and didn’t get sassy when he encountered my lack of reading comprehension. I asked that when something doesn’t look right to him, that he uses his own judgement and when the time came he choose to not incorporate some content and explained why.

I asked to see different background options and he provided them as well as improvements to them to help with the aesthetic, while also including he felt it didn’t look as good as other options. Even when I used exact backgrounds I had in mind from screenshots I had, I was siding with him because it just didn’t look as good as the current background you see.

5/7, I would be happy to get additional artwork commissioned by him in the future as his communicative nature is what made this whole process as amazing as it was. I received the final image without even needing to consider any kind of follow up requests.

1 Like

I just had a piece of fan art done it is AWESOME! I love it. Fifthman worked with me allot to get the concept down and he exceeded my expectations. He was able to take my concept and improve upon it. He is truly a talented artist and I would highly recommend him. His work has shown that he can do a large variety of styles and the price is excellent.

Rating:

Communication: 10/10
Value: 10/10
Quality: 10/10
turn around: 10/10

2 Likes

Bumping

Interested in discussing. Eve Mailed.

I am currently on vacation until the 21st of this month with limited internet access. Feel free to eve-mail me the details on any projects you’d like done and I’ll respond as I’m able to and begin work on it after the 21st.

Back from vacation and accepting commissions.

Walked into this for an alliance logo with a very vague idea (a theme and a color) of what I wanted. Back and forth a bit and he nailed the look for me. When I say a bit, we’re talking 4 days from the first question to a complete logo set in the requested sizes. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to commission a logo!

If you’re still active here, please send me an ingame mail so we can discuss the details.

Going to have to suspend commissions at this time. I just started a new real-world business and it’s eating every hour of my day. If you’ve already paid me and we’ve corresponded about a commission then rest assured yours will be completed as I’ve already said in my mail to you.

If I’ve not yet contacted you/you’ve not yet paid: I apologize but there’s no feasible way for me to have the time to take your commission. You’ll receive an eve mail saying the same.

I’ll be back likely in a few months once the real world dust settles.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.