Eve Harvest - A quick way to decide what to mine

If you’re mining in order to sell the ore (compressed or not), you often want to mine the most valuable rocks first.

I’ve been working on a simple site to help you decide just that.

https://harvest.poisonreverse.net/

It was inspired by other sites that price out ores and minerals by m3, but with the features I personally cared about:

• Filtering of different ores
  • Sorting
  • Auto-updates without a full page refresh
  • Buy/Sell at The Forge prices (powered by Fuzzwork)
  • Compressed ore prices compared with uncompressed
  • Typical mineral refine value and “perfect” mineral refine value
  • Links out to EveMarketer and Eve Info
  • Pretty

I might add more types in the future (ice, moon, etc.), but for now it’s working for me and I thought I’d share. I hope it is helpful to others.

3 Likes

Looks good! Simple, intuitive and answers exactly what a lot of starting miners are asking: “What should I mine?”

I haven’t mined much else but ice lately, but I bookmarked it just in case. :smiley:

You should probably edit this post and change category to #technology-research:third-party-developers since this is where all other 3rd party devs announce their tools and post updates.

Hmmm , bites lip …

This has been updated for the latest resource distribution update.

The ores now include the Triglavian ores.

I also added filters for:

• Bonuses (0%, 5%, 10%)
  • Compressed/Uncompressed
  • Security space (Highsec, Lowsec, Nullsec, Triglavian)

The security space filters might be slightly inaccurate. I did my best based on the devblog and patch notes.

2 Likes

That’s great but even if you don’t need it, you should add Ice/Moon stuff as well.
Its currently not that usefull for 80% of eve population with the belt ores only.

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll work on adding them soon.

Updated with moon and ice ores.

I don’t mine these myself so I’d love feedback on the filters.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.