Eve-HR Beta Launch (** NOW WITH DISCORD BOT! + ESI Viewer **/ Ore Buyback / Corp Management / Corp Loyalty Points / Logistics / Fittings Checker / In Game Mail)

Yes, you can find the download link for the web deploy package on my Patreon page. Free for everyone to download. I will be pushing updates to the bi-weekly? maybe haven’t decided how I am going to do that just yet.

1 Like

ESI Viewer is in and apart of the recruitment process.

Please feel free to login and try it out!

Thanks to all the new users and all the people helping me make the application better!

Over 1000 registered accounts and climbing!

New requested features in development, including discord integration!

New Self Hosting Update Released!

Now you can Read your eve mail and reply or send new eve mails all with in Eve-HR!

Hey Ascorbic,

I’m checking out the feature funtionality of eve-hr and it looks good so far. I did find an issue. When I logged off and went to recruitment ads and clicked the one for “Cypherdyne Industries” I received this error…

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.
A potentially dangerous Request.Path value was detected from the client (:).
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: A potentially dangerous Request.Path value was detected from the client (:).

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): A potentially dangerous Request.Path value was detected from the client (:).]
System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateInputIfRequiredByConfig() +9909696
System.Web.PipelineStepManager.ValidateHelper(HttpContext context) +53

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.7.2623.0

Let me know and thanks!

And just a follow up to this error, I can re-produce it at will and there are other ads that work fine. Looks like ours is the broken one.

Thanks for jumping on discord and letting me help you get this resolved. I should probably make it more clear what url is for.

Now with Discord Bot Support! The bot can Authorize new members, Announce Events or New Applications and more! Check it out now!

Small bump for this great tool and its developer

1 Like

Can someone explain how the discord bot works with authing new members ? Guessing a member have to klick something on the site to get the both to auth on the server ?

Probably best to jump on discord https://discord.gg/jsnCNg9 to get help.

If you navigate to the Discord Bot Page under Setup. You will see a link that allows you to add the bot to your discord. Once its on, you type !enable on your discord to link him. He will PM you a url that asks you to log into eve-hr. This will finish the linking process. You’ll see on the discord page there are lots of options to configure. Corp Member Role is the Discord Privilege you want assigned when an unauthorized user types !auth. This uses eve-hr to confirm the user is in your corp and grants them that permission.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions please feel free to ping me on discord.

All sorts of new stuff… New Navigation Bar! And Now Fitting Checker can now see who has the fitting available and where it is. Come check out Eve-HR NOW!

Just a bump.

4500 users and climbing! Come check out Eve-HR!

Come looks at all the recruitment ads : Ads

Looks very promising. :+1:

1 Like

Almost 6000 users!

1 Like

7000 strong

1 Like

8000+

I’ll never share my ESI information with you guys but that should be a great tool on standalone server.