EvE is dying

Random post for badge \o/

4 Likes

Btw., EVE is also dying.

2 Likes

Nice to see that some things never change… :smile:

I played for a few years between about 2005 and 2010 and have been on a bit of a break, returning late last year, and having taken stock of the huge amount of changes between then and now, the number of people playing still and the continued progress being made on producing more content, I would like to disagree entirely, of course!

EVE Lives!

It will die one day, of course but, then again, the heat death of the universe awaits at some point in the future as well. :wink:

2 Likes

Is this the final peep show?

2 Likes

Ditto!

https://meta.eveonline.com/t/the-like-and-get-likes-thread/3802/2274?u=pix_severus

2 Likes

Its been eve’s final countdown since forever lol

2 Likes

Rip Eve
F

I know who would save EVE. Exotic dancers.

15 Likes

What is dead may never die !

“That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.”

3 Likes

:rage:

I think it will be the not at all creepy guys paying $$$ to get their private Exotic Dancers doing things perfectly legal above 18 years because consent is no more than a number of currency, in cash.

Only dancing tho, childrens are watching.

1 Like

I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn’t for these meddling kids!

2 Likes

This isn’t what happened. What actually happened was that dozens upon dozens of “alpha friendly” corporations sprung up and welcomed alphabros with open arms. Sure some got scammed/bullied incidentally from playing EVE, but that’s about it.

1 Like

Please, can we stop criticizing the form of delivering the post or sugesting that opponent is stupid? Its not helping this community that some people think is better than the worst. Make it a lot better than the best.

EDIT: its comment to the stuff that was removed.

3 Likes

I’ve stuck around this long because of my encounters with mission grievers. Overall i think the game needs more angles for shenanigans.

1 Like

I concur. We need more opportunities for player interactions - both helpful and unhelpful.

EVE is… well, EVE. If someone doesn’t like EVE because of some aspect (suicide ganking, scamming, etc) and quits… well suffice to say that this simply wasn’t the game for them. Nothing wrong with that. If you play Call of Duty and you don’t like being shot at well that’s not the game for you - it doesn’t mean they should remove guns. :wink:

It would mind if they removed Call of Duty full stop.

Gotta start somewhere I guess. Is this forum your practice for Reddit?

Plot twist: one of them has an e-bean.

1 Like