EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 5.0

The blueprints are selected by character by design. You could export your full bp list and then import it for each character you use. Just make sure you uncheck ‘update bps on startup’ in the settings.

some Suggestions:

1. I would love to be able to resize (at least expand from the current
    size) the App’s Main-window, so the lists show more rows/columns.

Sounds like a lot of work of course, as on resize hundreds of
    elements would have to be repositioned i guess. This could
    possibly be prevented if the lists would all be positioned at the
    bottom of the Forms/Pages.

2. some entries in the 'Manufacturing List’s right-click-menu:

• open ingame market for selected Item
    • open ingame market for selected Item’s BP
    • copy selected Item’s names to Clipboard (as list with linefeeds)
    • copy selected Item’s IDs to Clipboard
    • copy selected Item’s BP-IDs to clipboard
  3. an Option in the ‘Export Table’ dialog: Only export selected rows

4. selectable Columns for ‘Export Table’

5. additional coloumns to select:

• ItemID
    • Item’s BP-ID
  6. Filter for 'Manufacturing List’ to only show items for which I can buy Original BPs in the market

you are great bro

Great to have you back man.
Time to fire up my industry branch again…

After the latest update I now also receive an error when I try to start the programm:

ESI Authoriziation Error: The remote server returned an error: (504) Gatewaytimeout

This happens while IPH is in the phase Loading Character Data from ESI during the startup phase. After 3 errors while it was stuck in this phase, the startup process proceeded and the program started.

Okay that’s unfortunate, maybe a potential feature down the road ? :slight_smile:

Thanks for all your effort.

First thanks for the great work with this.

Noticed an error today I can’t seem to get around:

Soyt’s max bonus w/t1 rig should be 4.2%, however the program is saying 5.2%. If I adjust the numbers manually it screws up when I go from building something I have a rig for vice something I don’t.

Right now I think the program is giving 4.2% for the rig, and 1% for the structure. They don’t add like that however.

Another Note: It used to save the facilty and system I used for everything. So if I set a facilyt for T2 comps and a ME% it stuck for all comps, same for ships and such. But now it just keeps going to Jita for every single item I try to build even though I have repeatedly asked it to go with system of my choice.

An Enyo 2/4 BPC is listed in the Manufacturing list with a total cost of 32M but when I switch to the Blueprints tab, it suddenly turns into loss of 14M and total cost of 51M.

To add on, if you try to fix it by typing the correct factor in, it seems to be inverted. typing 5% for ME seems to return 5% of the minerals required rather than 95% as you would expect. Set it to 100% and have the blueprint ME as 0 will result in the 0 ME, no facility bonus, and no rig bonus.

Here is in game result for 10ME, 1% raitaru structure bonus, and 5.04% t2 rig bonus.
exefile_2018-06-06_00-49-54

and eve isk /hr with “inverted” me.

I didnt bother with TE

I would like to use this version but after registering I get the following error when I try to log in:

{“error”:“invalid_request”,“error_description”:“The callback URI doesn’t match the value stored for this client”}

I uninstalled the program and reloaded. I still get the same error. What is the solution to get past this please?

Most likely there is some problem with a port - it does not match between dev portal and IPH itself, I suggest you doublecheck this part

Thank you for the reply. What is a port and where do I check it?

port number is after the ‘:’ in the address on this picture, this one is set up on the eve dev portal.

Here is the IPH part, here you can see a port input box to the left of client id.

These two numbers must be identical.

after hitting Log in with eve online and geting to log in in to my eve acc. and after logging in to my acc. it gives me a misseg saying "{“error”:“invalid_request”,“error_description”:“The callback URI doesn’t match the value stored for this client”} call back im using is http://127.0.0.1:12500

Ah ty. I had not idea. The setup instructions do not make it clear that the 12500 was a port number.

I’ll delete everything and start again.

So the question now is, how do I get back to entering 12500 into the port in IPH? Changing the value to 0 on the EvE side gets me one step further but then crashes.

Just wanted to say thanks a bunch for picking this back up. It’s so much better than spreadsheet hell.

The only bug I’ve noticed in the most recent update is a crash when I try to change quantity on the Shopping List. It’s not critical; simply editing the saved file directly and reloading works fine but it would be convenient if you could look into fixing it when you have a moment.

Thanks again!

Yep Same issue :slight_smile: no matter what I did, it just messed the number up way worse… I would love to use this program again but need a way for it to save my default factory and put correct % in or allow me to put the % in like before and it save it.

I found that if you type in the bonus as 1 - expected bonus, then you can immediately close eve iph, and come back and it will be saved as what you would expect to see. So 5.99 (5.9896) for t2 rigged,eng complex.