EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 5.0

“Add items to the shopping list by right clicking the item and selecting add to shopping list again.”

It works only partially
If done on T2 items with a calculation on raw materials, the components are not shown in the shopping list.

Tested on blueprint tab without issue, only manufacturing tab is problematic

With today’s Update the Current Industry Jobs window is now working for me - hooray!

However, the Manufacturing List has gone wonky. The Manufacturing screen calculates manufacturing cost correctly (well, the same as my Spreadsheet) but the List cost is too high.

[Added] It was my error - I’d forgotten to set the correct station.

i wish i say the same as Oriella Trikassi. Mine also showed up, but now i get a bunch of them completed and they dont ever dissapear even reseting the data. Worse still they are no longer updating so after a bunch of data resets and whatnot i still have it display wrong info .

Besides that i just wanna say its an awsome tool. Sad there is very little documentation on how it all works so i dont even use half of what it can do.

If some1 wants to spend some time in comms helping me with it and explaining every aspect it would be much appreciated, as if i new egnough of it, i would make a yt tutorial on it.

sadly also the eve channel is not much populated :S (at least when im there xD)

So I’m trying to use IPH as a sort of mining list for my capital production, planning to mine all the ore myself.
So what I want to do is get a full list of required ores yet to mine, while taking into account:

• Currently owned ores/minerals
  • High yield ores
  • Ore availability (Can’t feasibly mine 34000 compressed Arkonor and no Gneiss and Spod)
  • Reprocessing efficiency (from skills, structures, rigs, implants etc)

I’ve tried using the “Use Compressed Ore” tick under Blueprints, but I’m not sure it takes high yield/reprocessing efficiency into account, according to my own calculations it’s significantly off target. Also it indicates that I don’t need to mine any Dark Ochre, though this might be because ochre sucks.

The ME/TE for the builds in question are set properly, as well as the facilities to be used (except reprocessing, couldn’t find that anywhere).

How would I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance!

I don’t know if it’s a bug or something on CCP 's end but I can’t have the prices to download. The process goes on well and apparently without any hiccup but it kinda stuck right at the very end and then a popup tells me something like “Some price have not been updated. Try again later”. Problem is: no db of the actually downloaded prices is created so, since I’m running a fresh install, I literally have no price downloaded.
Standard settings: Jita prices, Min Sell/Buy, CCP Data, Single Select. All items or just some makes no difference.

I was wondering if there was plans to add the ability to pull pricing data from citadels with markets that are not public.
Also, when using the option for compressed ore, after adding that item to the shopping list it shows the minerals needed, not the compressed ore.
Lastly, I can manually change the prices of an item except for compressed ores. When I change those prices in the material lists for example, it will let me type in the new price value but after hitting the tab key it will revert to the original price. The same thing happens when using the menu in Edit > Prices < Item search tab.

The instructions read, “Now, open IPH or go back to the original ESI Authorization window to complete the process of registering your application for API access.”

How do I open IPH? I don’t see anything that tells me how to do that.

Have you installed the program first before you authorized it? Then open it like a normal program… Otherwise, install it.

Hello I hope someone here can answer my question about the IPH program (which is amazing, thx a lot!)

Here it is:
When I look up some blueprints, at the bottom left you can see all the components of a T2 item for example. Some are yellow or green. Green is for the items the program thinks you will buy, yellow is for the stuff you will produce.
My problem is this: most of the time some of the stuff in green should be yellow, because I have the blueprint for it and it would cost me less to manufacture it…
Otherwise I always have to manually calculate the difference and it would be so much better to see the real cost for when I manufacture every components

Ty!

@Lexia_Cassidy IPH should never suggest you buy an item that is more expensive to build. I’d check your prices in update prices if you don’t think something is right. Of course, let me know if there is something off.

Also, just uncheck the build/buy box and you can add all materials to build everything to the shopping list or to compare.

@Captain_Kane
The compressed ore stuff is code I didn’t write but there some issues with it. I’ll have to go through it to figure out what the issue is.

@Haffsol
I’ll have an update soon that fixes some issues with price downloads. Let me know if you still have this issue.

@Ishaki
I’m planning on getting this added after the next update.

@Dyver_Phycad
I’ll change the check box to a tri-check to allow for buying all from market.

@Banko_Mato
I’m adding this option next update.

1 Like

My bad I had some wrong settings in the update price section.
It’s all good now.
Awesome program ty!

Does the mining tab have moon rock. - i am only seeing HS, LS and null

It’ll be in the next update.

Do you have a estimate data dot release?

Thanks

Data dot?

For sorry

Build 4.0.6828.39286

• ESI
    • Characters without roles in the corporation should no longer see an error on startup stating they cannot grant roles.
    • Added a manual option to the ‘Choose Default Character’ screen where users can add characters through ESI if they have issues with clicking the main button and getting IPH to recognize authorizations.
    • The program should no longer crash when no character standings are returned through ESI.
  • Industry jobs
    • The screen will now update all characters that a user has added to the program, whether or not they are checked in the character list on the jobs screen
    • Historical jobs will now show when selecting history (based on what data CCP has for the character)
    • Sorting a column will now persist on the jobs window and open when saved with that column sorting option
    • Added a check box to ‘Automatically Update Jobs on Startup’, which when checked will update the API data for each character in the character list (depending on cache updates) each time you open the program (some cache dates are short). When unchecked, the screen will show only data saved in the program and to update, users will have to select the ‘Update Jobs’ button.
    • Industry jobs in Upwell structures will now show the station name, system, and region. Note, IPH will only update this location data once per day and users will need to re-register with the esi-universe.read_structures.v1 scope to take advantage of this feature.
    • The Dummy Character will no longer load in the industry jobs viewer.
  • Mining Tab
    • Rorqual industrial core bonuses will now correctly calculate cycle time and laser ranges.
    • Added all Moon ore processing skills to the skills section
    • Added ‘Moon Mining’ check box to show profitability of moon ores. This will contain all available types of moon ores (limited by security of space) as well as new asteroid ores from moons (e.g. Cubic Bistot) regardless of the security check on type of ore.
    • Added ‘High yield ore’ types for moon ores
    • Each moon ore will be limited by the High/Low/Null sec checks as with other ores.
    • Refining and Refinery Efficiency have been renamed Reprocessing and Reprocessing Efficiency to match the skills in game.
    • Users can now enter tax rates and efficiency rates manually instead of choosing from a dropdown. A future release will implement a facility selection like on the Blueprints Tab.
    • Reprocessing Station taxes will now only affect the total value of the reprocessed ores and not the total materials returned.
  • Facilities
    • Removed outposts as options for facilities
    • Improved speed of facility data updates from ESI
    • The fitting window will no longer crash the program if the items image is unavailable and will show a red X instead.
    • Component manufacturing will no longer load as an activity option when selecting components.
    • For users who split out T2 and T3 manufacturing materials, the BP tab will now display a reactions activity in the BP tab facility (new settings option).
    • Bonuses from Thukker rigs will now be calculated correctly.
    • All systems will be available to choose from when selecting a capital component or component facility activity on the BP Tab while a bp using those components is selected.
    • Selecting a BP that is not made in the selected facility (i.e. pos or structure) will now load the default facility where that item is set to be made.
    • POS facilities will now display correctly when set for fuel blocks, large ships, and modules.
    • Reaction facilities will now properly be limited to lowsec and null sec systems in the drop down.
    • The ME/TE/Cost/Tax boxes will now show when selecting the same facility after changing the system or region.
    • Double-clicking the Default Facility button on the manufacturing tab should now correctly load the default facility.
    • Boosters can now use stations in addition to POS and Structures for manufacturing.
    • All Default facilities have been reset to match updates for Structures. All default POS faciulities have been changed to structures. This will not affect previously saved faciltiies.
    • Users can now save reaction facilities on the manufacturing tab without issue.
  • Application Settings
    • Added a new setting, which will allow users to build T2 and T3 items by using reactions for advanced, processed, or raw moon materials/harvestable clouds to see the full list of raw materials used to build a T2/T3 item. The default is advanced, which will display current material lists as before.
    • Added a new setting ‘Save Facilities by Character’ that allows users to save one set of facility settings for all characters or save sets by individual character. The default is by individual character.
    • Added a new setting ‘Load Blueprints by Character’ that allows users to save personal blueprints by character or save blueprints for use by all characters. The default is by individual character. Note: Corporation blueprints will always be separate from personal blueprints regardless of this setting.
    • IPH should no longer load assets and blueprints every time users save new settings.
  • Blueprints Tab
    • The BPs text box is no longer disabled when ignoring invention to allow users to get accurate counts of materials for multiple BPs that may not be invented.
    • Compressed ores on the BP tab should now use the price set in Item Prices.
  • Shopping List
    • Changed the Calculate Buy Order / Buy Market to a tri-check to compare prices: Unchecked - buy order, Checked - compare order to market, Tri-check - buy market only.
    • Right click add to shopping for items built as ‘Raw Materials’ will now add the list of components to the build list.
  • Other changes
    • The Assets viewer will now show location names for upwell structures holding character assets.
    • Updating prices should no longer hang at the final few records when updating a large number of items.
    • Updated to August 2018 release database and images.
    • Updates to installations not on the same drive as windows should now work without crashing.
    • Triglavian items should no longer cause the program to crash when updating assets for users who have such items.
1 Like

getting this error while trying to update to the last version:

OK I got the error. Let me work on getting a fix soon.

Edit: OK fix is up. If you launch from the shortcut, windows may ask you to reinstall the program or run an installer because you are missing a folder. Go to the install directory and run the exe from there and it should work. If not, you’ll need to make a new short cut or reinstall the program.

Win 10 pro / build 1803 ( 17134.228 )
Step 1: Downloaded EVE IPH
Step 2: Installed
Step 3: Updated
Step 4: An Unhandled Exception has occured and EVE Isk per Hour will now close.

Source: EVE Isk per Hour
Message: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
Raw Error Text: System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта. —> System.NullReferenceException: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
в EVE_Isk_per_Hour.ESI.GetPublicData(String URL, DateTime& CacheDate, String BodyData)
в EVE_Isk_per_Hour.ESI.UpdateIndustrySystemsCostIndex(Label& UpdateLabel, ProgressBar& PB)
в EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain…ctor()
— Конец трассировки внутреннего стека исключений —
в EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance)
в EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_frmMain()
в EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm()
в Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
в Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
Error Tracking: