EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 5.0

BUG REPORT CORRECTION: the intact system that is not showing is the intact thruster for Tengu Propulsion.

Keep in mind, I know nothing about any of this. I literally wrote it out as I dont know how to do it the cool coding/computer guy way.

I keep getting the following error message almost regardless of what I click on. It repeats the error message a few times and then stops, until I click on something else. In shortā€¦wut do?

ESI Data Import Error

The Request failed to get access token.

Error Code: 400
Message: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
Description: Invalid_grant - Invalid refresh token. Unable to migrate grant.

1 Like

Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all the effort you put into IPH. I was a hard core user of IPH until ESI was introduced and it, like 90% of my other tools all ā€œbrokeā€. I attempted to ā€œlearn ESI ā€œ well enough to fix my relatively simple spreadsheets to no avail, so I know how much hard work you had to be putting into getting IPH back online ā€” not to mention the updates needed to keep up with CCPā€™s assorted ā€œimprovementsā€ they have forced onto the game. I gave up and left the game until recently. I was so glad to find out the
At you stuck with the software and your users, and prevailed. Thank you again. I was so happy to find an old friend when I resigned onto EVE.

3 Likes

Build 4.0.7773.25003

• Updated to April 13, 2021 Database and Images

Hi. First of all, I want to thank you for your awesome app.

With that said, I have a problem in the mining tab.

Currently I can use expedition frigates (Prospect and Endurance). When I select ā€œoreā€ in the mining type I want to use, it correctly shows me the frigates. But when I select ā€œiceā€, it only shows me mining barges, and does not show me the frigates, specially the Endurance that I can use to mine ice. And if I select ā€œgasā€, it again shows me correctly the frigates.

Is this normal, or do I need to select other parameters elsewhere?

Again, thank you very much for your excellent work.

Select the advice ship skill to 1 or greater to get ships that require more skills.

Thatā€™s the thing. If I select ā€œoreā€, I can set the spec skill (I have Expedition Frigates at level 4) and select the Endurance:

But if i select ā€œiceā€, the spec skill goes to 0, I cannot modify it and only shows me mining barges:

Set astrogeology to 5

Ah! That fixed it, thank you. Although I am just starting to train this skill at level 5 (12 days to goā€¦)

Thanks for your help, and I hope you continue to enjoy EVE now and in the future.

Build 4.0.7787.29372

• Updated to April 27, 2021 Database and Images

Build 4.0.7790.42119

• Characters without roles to a corporation will no longer get a 403 error when loading the program.
  • Users can now download prices for Molecular-Forged Materials on the Update Prices tab.

How do I copy/export the raw materials list?

Iā€™m having the Access issue that ZARazor91 mentioned earlier after installing AND updating (it runs fine before the update). The update almost finishes but stops with an error and then windows tells me it canā€™t access the .exe. Happens both in binary and installer (with both installer and iph.exe). Iā€™ve checked the rights settings and the files are set to be available to access for all users and windows.

Hmm. Maybe a UAR or windows blocking it? What about anti-virus? Iā€™ve had some issues with windows defender but the libraries should be updated to allow it.

I think I found the issue, itā€™s still being listed as a coinminer (and a trojan) by Windows Defender. Even after allowing it to run, once you update it itā€™ll stealthily Re-block in the background without even informing you (or mentioning it in the recent Defender history). Rclicking on the EXE and scanning it with Defender lets you choose again on what to do.

Iā€™ve updated the Windows defender but it seems like itā€™s still diagnosing it as a threat

Hi Zifrian,

Thanks for the development!

This is a really useful tool that really facilitates the player experience.

Just wanted to say thank you to your team and your efforts!!

Cheers,
Space o7

1 Like

Build 4.0.7856.41382

• Updated Database and Images to June 2021 versions.
  • When users check build/buy checks on the Blueprint Tab, IPH will use that selection for all blueprints instead of limiting that selection to just the blueprint selected. This will allow cascading this decision down to other blueprints like fuel blocks for reactions.
  • FW bonus should now show up when selecting a facility in a FW system.
  • Fixed an issue with CSV exports to clipboard on the shopping list.
1 Like

Any chance of getting an additional column added to the manufacturing list? Iā€™d like to see return on investment or ROI, which is profit divided by total cost as a ratio.

Some things (like, say, Marauders) look attractive on either a profit or an isk per hour basis, but if the ROI is only 2-3% then thereā€™s basically no room for sell order games and itā€™s easy to come out of it with a net loss. Iā€™d rather build something with a 20% ROI even if the other metrics are less impressive, since thereā€™s less risk of conditions changing enough to force a loss.

The CSV export allows for this or another analysis to be done externally, but it would be more convenient to have it in the UI for rapid comparisons between market hubs or other conditions.

1 Like

Iā€™ll try and add this in the next update.

Thank you! This tool is amazing, so thanks for making it and letting us all use it.