EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 5.0

Build 4.0.7880.36597

• Updated Database and Images to July 27, 2021 Versions
  • Set the base tax and broker fee rate to 2.5% to reflect in game changes for ‘The Grand Heist’ patch on July 27, 2021.

Is there a way to see a list of all the blueprints that all my characters have? Thanks for making this!

You would need to add all your characters to the program. If you want to see them all on the same screen, you’d have to update app settings and uncheck Load BPS for each Character. That should let you look at them all on the bp management tab (under edit menu).

1 Like

Same issue here.

Getting a strange error from windows defender saying the exe got coin.miner or something.

Is that a false positive or something?

Yes. It will list it as a PUA. I’ve tried to get microsoft to update it but for some reason it’s still in there.

EVE Isk per Hour – Version 5.0 – Mining Update!

IPH Version 5.0 has several new things for mining, reprocessing, and conversion of raw materials from ice and ore into their minable versions. In addition, this version contains updated changes to the mining and update prices tab along with several bug fixes. As always, please join the discord to report bugs or ask questions about any of the new features.
Thank you for using IPH!

Build: 5.0.7904.31043

Conversion from Minerals and Ice Products to Ores

• On the Blueprint tab, in the Reprocessing Facility, added the option to ‘Convert to Ore’, which will convert any items in the Raw Material list to the types of Ores or Ices selected in the form when selecting ‘Settings’ in the Facility. The default setting is unchecked.
  • When pressing the ‘Settings’ button in the Blueprint tab Reprocessing Facility, the Conversion to Ore Settings form will allow users to choose Ores and Ices by location, security, and variant to filter out ores or ices to convert. Additionally, users can choose to use compressed Ore and Ice and the option to minimize by refined price, the ore/ice price, or the ore/ice volume. Users can select / deselect ores or ices in the list to include / not include in the final calculations. Finally, if a user wants to ignore a certain output mineral or ice product, they can select it in the Ignore List and IPH will not consider that for conversion.
  • When changing options in the Conversion to Ore Settings form, the settings will immediately take effect allowing users to try different options for conversion without re-loading the Blueprint.

Mining Tab Updates

• Added support for drones throughout the mining tab for Mining and Ice Mining drones.
  • Replaced the Jump Fuel Costs section with a mining drone selection option for the selected ships. Users can select the type, number, and appropriate skills for booster ship and mining drone ship. The total yield for each will be added to the Drone Yield column in the main output list.
  • Added drop-down options for selecting 1-3 rigs for the mining ship (depending on ship type), to include mining rigs. Note, selected rigs in IPH may not work with in-game fitting.
  • Added tri-checks for selecting None, T1, or T2 mining rigs for the booster ship. Note, selected rigs in IPH may not work with in-game fitting.
  • Added a Reprocessing facility to allow for more accurate reprocessing amounts based on selected skills and facility fitting (if an upwell structure). When selecting the facility, the base reprocessing efficiency will be shown on the facility and depending on the rigs installed, the base refining yields will update for moon ore, regular ore, and ice depending on tab selections and setup.
  • Note: The mining tab still uses the ‘Beancounter’ implant selected in application settings.
  • Reorganized the Ore and Ice Processing skills section into specific tabs and added Triglavian Ore Processing skills to the section.
  • Added 5% and 10% yield variants to Triglavian ores.
  • Moon Ores will now show the type of Moon (e.g., R4) on the name of the Ore in the output grid.
  • Replaced the Drake with the Gnosis as a booster ship.

Reprocessing Plant

• Users can now open the IPH Reprocessing Plant application from the Tools menu.
  • The Reprocessing Plant allows users to select a facility for reprocessing and either paste assets or select from the asset viewer to reprocess. After assets are uploaded to the plant, users can uncheck or check items in the list for refining.
  • All relevant skills are included in the Skills tab.
  • The ‘Beancounter’ implant will use the implant selected in the Application Settings, however users can change the skill value locally in the Reprocessing Plant to see different outputs.
  • Added view for users to see all base facility refine yields before processing skills are accounted for.
  • Added an option to ‘Drill Down’ reprocess items until there are no more items available for reprocessing. For example, a user could refine a freighter and then the capital parts returned would be then reprocessed again.
  • The calculated Item List fields are:
    Rate: The reprocessing rate for reprocessing the selected item
    Refined Value: The total value, minus any reprocessing tax, of the reprocessed output.
    % Return: The total reprocessed output divided by the total cost of the item reprocessed.
  • The Reprocessing Output list shows the total reprocessing output, cost per item, and total cost and volume for that item. Note: this value does not include reprocessing usage charged.
  • Users can see the total item list value of all checked items, the total reprocessing output of all checked items, the Return Rate (Total Output Value / Total List Value), and the total volume of Reprocessing Output at the bottom of the screen.

Mining Belt Flip Calculators

• Updated the Ore Sovereignty Belts tool with the new Reprocessing Plant facility and new ore amounts based on the April mining update.
  • Added a new Ice Belt flip tool to load ice belts for various locations and calculate the total time, value, volume, and IPH of ‘flipping’ the Ice Belt.

Update Prices

• Redesigned the Updated Prices tab to match more closely to in-game categories and streamline selecting price locations. Many price checks have changed so check your settings before downloading prices.
  • Removed all region checks and added a Region combobox and System combobox for selecting a Region for prices or a System not listed in the Trade Hubs.
  • Added Perimeter as a Trade Hub.
  • Users can now select Jita and Perimeter in Trade Hubs to download the best price between the two systems.
  • Blueprint Copies now load all blueprint copies for use in invention calculations. Note, these are manual prices as they are not available for download.
  • When downloading prices from a system, IPH will no longer download prices from structures not in that system (e.g., Jita).
  • Updated Price Profile options to match new price categories.
  • Added an Open Market Browser button to the Update Prices tab that will open your default web browser to Eve Marketer.

Other updates

• Updated database and images to July 13, 2021 versions.
  • Player Owned Stations (POS) have been removed from IPH.
  • Added options to Always Buy Fuel Blocks and Always Buy R.A.M.s to the Application Settings, which when checked will override Build/Buy calculations and always build the item.
  • Added the Character Number and a copy button to the Account Management form to copy the selected character number for use in ESI testing.
  • Added the ability to copy the Access Token for the selected character on the Account Management form for use in ESI Testing.
  • Added new columns to the manufacturing list for Material Cost, Sell Excess Amount, Reprocessing Plant data (to be added later), and Return on Investment (ROI), which is the total profit divided by the total cost as a percentage.
  • Reprocessing Plants are affected by the Share Facilities option in Application Settings – when selected all Reprocessing Plants will use the same settings in the application.
  • Saving a fitting for a structure will now save the facility as well.
  • Built components in the components list calculations will now include usage in the total cost to build the item and not just the market cost. This cost will now no longer equal the raw cost in Build/Buy calculations but is more accurate.
  • IPH will now automatically load and set to default when adding a character if no other characters besides the Dummy are loaded.
  • Added the ability to reset all saved facilities to default in the Data, Reset menu.
  • Users can now update any price in the Blueprint Tab tables, which will update the market price for that item.

Bug Fixes

• Blueprints for the Marshal, Hydra, Pacifier, Monitor, Enforcer, Tiamat, Victor will now show proper build costs and not ‘NaN’.
  • Fixed an issue where pasting item lists into the copy/paste assets box on the shopping list with spaces would not update the list properly.
  • Setting a base ME/TE on the Manufacturing Tab will no longer apply to reactions.
  • When resetting all settings will no longer show an empty Select Default Character box.
  • Users can now select T2/T3 advanced material options for boosters to drill down production chains for booster production.
  • Advanced moon materials will now show just materials to build when advanced T2/T3 material type selected.
  • Fixed an issue where the invention time or cost bonus on structures would be much higher than in practice.
  • Fixed an issue where updating the manual text fields in the structure bonuses would not save if clicking the save button.
  • When selecting a region in Update Prices, the select system drop down will now only show systems that are in the selected region.
  • When selecting a T2/T3 material type on the BP tab, the Facility activities will now correctly show a selection for Reactions to select that facility when Processed and Raw T2/T3 material types are selected.
  • Blueprints on the Blueprint Tab will no longer refresh when just changing a facility.
  • Fixed error when transaction within transaction when downloading prices on the Update Prices tab.
  • Fixed an issue in Blueprint Management that would crash the program when selecting ‘Not Ignored’ with owned blueprints.
  • All Region combo boxes have been updated to not include Jove Regions.
2 Likes

Hi! Thank you for this tool and the effort you have put into it.

Here is the first bug: When I try to use an ice mining rig, the cycle time becomes negative, like this:

If I put another rig, or leave it without one, it returns normal values.

EDIT: Strangely enough, using the ice harvesting rig also modifies the yield of the mining drone, which I’m sure it shouldn’t happen.

Thank you in advance.

Many thanks for the report and screenshot. Update the program from the About Menu (Check for update) and you’ll get the fix.

1 Like

Hello, what i doing wrong? Put the same rigs in fitting window but still can’t get right material numbers.

Summary

I think there is a bug with structure fitting right now. Hope to get it fixed tonight.

after the newest update the program just keeps crashing

OK…I need a bit more information than that to do anything about it.

An Unhandled Exception has occured and EVE Isk per Hour will now close.

Please fill out the following information so I can reproduce the bug

What is your Operating System? WIN 10
What tab or screen did the error occur? Desktop
What are the steps to reproduce the Error? Launch application
Web link to a screenshot of your error: Screen capture - e53c8ca6ecabcf30c5d908242a2f5e97 - Gyazo
In addition to a screenshot, copy the data below and send to developer.

Source: EVE Isk per Hour
Message: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
Raw Error Text: System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed —> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader()
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.IndustryFacility.InitalizeFacility(ProductionType InitialProductionType, ProgramLocation FacilityLocation, Form& FacilityForm)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.ManufacturingFacility.InitializeFacilities(ProgramLocation FacilityLocation, ProductionType InitialProductionType, Boolean RefreshSelectedOnly)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.ManufacturingFacility.InitializeControl(Int64 SentSelectedCharacterID, ProgramLocation FormLocation, ProductionType InitialProductionType, Form& ControlForm)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.LoadFacilities(ProgramLocation FacilityLocation, ProductionType FacilityType)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain…ctor()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_frmMain()
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
Error Tracking:

Iv reinstalled it several times, even reinstalled .NET

I am also getting this error

Same issue already reported on github

OK, I’ll have an update later tonight. Something happened to the database apparently.

1 Like

I appreciate you, thank you!

Build 5.0.7910.42452

• Fixed an issue where component facility bonuses were not being applied to components for blueprints with components (e.g., T2).
  • Fixed an issue that prevented facilities from saving correctly on both Manufacturing and Blueprint tabs when Shared Facilities was selected in Settings.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented the ME bonus for a saved structure.
  • Protective Components (e.g., Life-support System) will now correctly have the ME/TE/Cost bonuses applied when a structure has the Advanced Component rig.
  • The Update Prices tab should no longer lock and provide inconsistent errors when an incorrect system is entered.
  • Fixed an issue on the mining tab that calculated incorrect refining rates.
  • When the Industrial Core is selected for a Rorqual Fleet Booster on the mining tab, the mindlink bonus will correctly provide bonuses to affected stats.
  • Booster drones will now correctly be affected by the Industrial Core bonus when selected on the mining tab.
  • Ideal range of drones will now use the Drone Navigation skill of the selected character when calculating the range.
1 Like

Thanks. Try it now. I’ve ran some finalizing code on the db to hopefully limit that error. It only comes up randomly and I can’t pin it down to test it well.
Also, if it doesn’t work, try the binary download, which is just the files in a zip file you can unzip to a folder to run.

1 Like