Eve Leeds (UK) 30th March 2024

Hello fellow capsuleer’s!

Following on from the success of Eve Manchester, (and just how awesome Pixel Bar were in supporting the event), I am please to announce we’ll be working with them again, this time in the Leeds venue.

Date: Saturday 30th March, 2024
O’Neils: 40 Boar Lane, Leeds, LS1 5DA (a few mins walk at most from the train station)
Time: 3pm - Late

Discord for the event:

Edit: changed venue due to circumstances and fixing the discord link again

2 Likes

Sweet.

Popping it in the diary, will love to be there.
:slight_smile: Won’t even shoot anybody!

1 Like

It’s starting to look like it’ll be a busy one.

Hey all.

Just a short update - Changed venue due to circumstances - Given the numbers we’re likely to get on the day they’ve asked for a minimum spend and they’d close the venue and make it exclusive for us.

Given the number of people expected, we’d be looking at selling tickets at £100 per head, which you’d then get vouchers to redeem for that value behind the bar.

For obvious reasons, thats not going to happen. Its unfortunate, but the venue is much smaller than the Manchester one, and I understand they have to protect their business in case the turn out is lower than expected on the day.

I have let them know that if they ever open up other venues, I’d be very interested in arranging events with them

2 Likes

Just wondering if this event happened yesterday and how it went? It’s localish to me and I wouldn’t mind attending the next one if it was decent.