Eve login down?

I can’t log in, first it took 5 minutes to “aquire” bulk data now socket closed and says no connection can be reached?

Yes, same problem here.

aye i keep getting told i cant conenct or the socket closes

Same here.

Yup, I managed to log in and download the bulk data, then after a few moments in a station it booted me out with a socket closed and went down.

This is just the standard CCP patch deployment process lol, EVE should be back in 6 hours or so

Now I gotta play farmville till its back up!

1 Like

I might be forced to play real life

1 Like

ccp please

1 Like

Same.

Don’t do it! I mean yeah the graphics and physics engines are awesome and they’ve pretty much licked VR - but the levelling and progression sucks terribly and it seems like the end game is your account gets deleted. Totally not worth it imo.

3 Likes

same here

Hmm, just checked CNN and BBC for possible news regarding a Hamsterstrike, and nothing yet, but i guess we’ll just wait and see :sunglasses:

1 Like

EVE has gone offline. Kick those hamsters back into life!

Back into VIP mode. There is hope yet.

Can’t log in. Socket closed.
CCPlease…

connecting connected

It will happen. Have you sacrificed the virgins? Lit the candles? Placed the skulls in the right place?

Please do NOT EVER suggest self-sacrifice again, okay???

:grin:

I sacrificed a pistachio to the Gods. They granted me access.

Sorry but I’m not a virgin. If you look at the killboard I was penetrated once again as recently as last night! lol… damn Gila stuck inside a gate… burn back to gate the FC said… burn away from the gate FC said… bounce around inside gate CCP said.