EVE Monument namefinder back online

In the future, primitive mankind will excavate this monument and believe it to be an alter of the Gods. They will start an entire new religion based on the Eve Monument, create dogma, incite holy wars, and punish others for heresy against the holy artifact. I hope you are all very proud of yourselves.

4 Likes

Imagine in that future a carebear mining faction in the name of @Aiko_Danuja being constantly harassed by a ganker faction in the name of @Iceacid_Frostpacker

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

will do

1 Like

You take that back at once!

As long as Frostpacker is active in New Eden, Princess Space Witch will never need to return to Venture Mining!

Okay, deal!

Request denied

:blush:

2 Likes

And… Who is the Incy wincy spider?

/

2 Likes

Much appreciation to CCP for getting the monument plates restored. I know that was partially due to the additions but it’s nice to see it maintained.

We’ve certainly had our ups and downs between you and I, CCP. But congrats on the last 10 years, and here’s to the next 10.

2 Likes

Sorry, but I can’t find my name of the monument, 18 years old character.

Try rechecking your spelling? I had to try twice.

And I thought that the old namefinder had actual pics of the monument that you could zoom in on? Now it’s just chevrons on a PDF?

1 Like

Oh, you got a sea view…

Pick your candidate :slight_smile:

Door #1

Door #2

Door #3

Look at all of them… aren’t they adorable? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

After the primitive mankind redevelops their lost technology, they will decipher the true meaning of the artifact. Then they will come to understand their Gods were in reality ancient astronauts! Once again proving themselves to be a superior intellect.

So I really hope you are all proud of yourselves.

Were you active and omega during both timeframes to make it onto the monument?

I made sure and copypasta’ed your name and says no char found

You also would have received an email indicating you got a chevron beside your name if you were on it previously

From a few search, it seems the issue is that the finder requires a space after the apostrophe

@Sere_O_Asis

3 Likes

Look at 62th tile (bottom)

1 Like

Who can’t find the name via searching tool, here’s a tip how to do it vice versa:

A row can take few letters.

door 1 though is the best

1 Like

Found you by manually searching

2 Likes

Wow found mine :heart:

1 Like