EVE Monument namefinder back online

thank you! Now found. It looks like some names are possible to find only manually:)

2 Likes

found it.

people’s consecutively named alts look ridiculous on it.

2 Likes

Found mine, thank you!

1 Like

This is pretty cool tbh… to have the Titan Mark is a touch… Thank you !

1 Like

How many names are there on the Monument?

1 Like

Yay, found mine \o/

No titan badge, sadly. Seemingly, didn’t pay for subscription during the 2013 timeframe =(

what do we know now?
That ccp is not able to identify alts as alts look at this ■■■■:

" To have your character’s name engraved on the monumental expansion, make sure to have an active Omega account on 6 May 2023 (in any time zone), and your character with the highest amount of Skill Points will forever stand alongside the legends of New Eden."

Edit: no Monument but Spamument

I have to admit that it doesn’t look good.

I believe they meant an account by ‘you’, not a person. If those are alts on different accounts, then I don’t see any contradiction.

1 Like

nope… this is why: ccp do not recognize alts if they are on different emails. and what ccp did here is pure scam for those who wanted to keep secret how many accounts they have.

Found myself while I was there. Just next to apparently my Mom, lol

4 Likes

My character is not in there. No apostrophe.

Were you omega during the stated timeframe?
And on your account do you have the most SP?

Yep, Titan

Titan

3 Likes

Did you have omega at that time?

If you did not receive the “You’ve made a history” email, then you can’t be there.
If you did, check all your accounts for SP counters.

Been playing since 2014. Have 115 million SP. Took a break from 2019 to now. Apparently I came back to Eve a month too late. Sad.

1 Like

Funny that I had so much isk leftover that even though I don’t play anymore, I still subbed just to get a check mark on a pdf instead of a carving on the monument itself. A waste of time for all of us.

What? Your name is on the monument, right?

Hopefully you didn’t sub just for that. With all kinds of ISK available, you should of at least kept your character training skills…

Any idea how long is s name in mm? And how long is the white base. Or both sides.