EVE Museum updates ⭐ Dividends: 1.2 %

Still looking to buy some shares, willing to pay upto 48m per share. I can pay in Plex or cash.

1 Like

It’s been awhile since I even looked at my shares in the Musuem. Great to see it’s still going. I think i was one of first to get in under the character Vaako Omaristos.

1 Like

Any shares available? Offering 49 mil each

Dividends for April have been paid.

I have been a little more active, but was another slow month. The Museum sold 2 modules for a profit of 1,6 bn ISK, and this was just enough to pay the minimum dividends of 1%:

400K per share (1.0 %). 3000 shares out, total payout is 1.20 bn, accumulated payout is 67.8 bn.

I am a bit weary that the new Abyss modules will press prices on officer modules down, so I will try and sell more than I buy in the coming months. We’ll see how it goes!

1 Like

Dividends have been paid!
This was the most lucrative months so far for the selling of modules: 12 modules were sold for a profit of 2.2 bn.

The dividends are still just the “mandatory” 1%:
400K per share (1.0 %). 3000 shares out, total payout is 1.20 bn, accumulated payout is 67.8 bn.

I must say, although this is a pretty neat business, and it could be intensified to give much higher profits, I am not really fond of this kind of trading. It’s a hassle with the database, the contracts and the price negotiations… I am therefore comtemplating ending this adventure and maybe the whole public side of the EVE Museum project.

Whatever happens, I will pay the 1% dividends at least 2 months more than this time, then we’ll see. Just don’t buy any overpriced shares right now :slight_smile:

Remember, you can reimburse the shares that you own at any time (40 mil each), but NEVER without prior confirmation.

Hey guys, dividends have been paid for the month of June.

5 modules were sold in June for a profit of 1,7 bn ISK.
Payout was the default minimum of 1%:
400K per share (1.0 %). 3000 shares out, total payout is 1.20 bn, accumulated payout is 70.2 bn.

As hinted at before, I have now absolutely decided to end the public museum business with selling officer modules on the forum. The remaining modules are being sold in the common market interface, the hassling, database and negotiations over individual contracts was not a nice way of making money for my taste.

I am not quite willing to just close the IPO though, so I leave the rules of governance of the IPO in place still, meaning api’s are still up and I cannot pull money out of the museum.

I am considering if I should transfer some of my non-public Jita trade to the Museum, making for a solid public company that could continue forever. Most likely I won’t.

Meanwhile I will continue to pay out 1% in dividends at least 1 more month before I close up. There is currently 102 bn in idle cash in the Museum so it’s not like we are lacking money.
Those that will want to return their shares can do so now - but NEVER return shares without prior confirmation.
Or you can keep your shares, receive dividends and see if I reinvent a public business scheme for the museum.
Cheers!

Received my dividend payout last night. I for one will keep my shares and hope that you keep this idea running. I’m sure it is a lot of work though but the idea is what really made me want to support you.

1 Like

Still hoping to get my hands on a few shares. Please message me in game if you are willing to sell some

I would advise against buying any overpriced shares, as dividends may wind down.

Im interested in selling my shares!

Hey guys , 1% dividends have been paid out for the month of July.
400K per share (1.0 %). 3000 shares out, total payout is 1.20 bn, accumulated payout is 71.4 bn.

This was the last month of 1% payout. The Museum is now no longer running a public and profitable business.

I have decided however to pay out 0.8% dividends for the rest of 2018. It might just happen that I start up a new business some time. I will remain faithful to the rules of governance.

If you would rather return your shares, please contact Cista2!

As promised, fixed dividends of 0.8% have been paid out today, and dividends will continue like this the rest of 2018.

Divudends: 320K per share (0.8 %). 3000 shares out, total payout is 0.96 bn, accumulated payout is 72.4 bn.

Lord Hook,

If you are still looking to sell, please contact me in game.

Thank you

Fixed dividends of 0.8% have been paid out again today.

Dividends: 320K per share (0.8 %). 3000 shares out, total payout is 0.96 bn, accumulated payout is 73.4 bn.

Another month with same fixed dividends:

320K per share (0.8 %). 3000 shares out, total payout is 0.96 bn, accumulated payout is 74.4 bn.

Dear shareholders,

I am starting an experiment with letting the Museum handle a portion of my (Cista2) trade. Specifically trade with some slow-moving limited edition stuff. Very fitting for a museum!

I will report to you if I find that a good direction to go. There could yet be a future where the Museum is run like an actual company :slight_smile:

Guaranteed shareholder dividend is still 0.8% per month and will be paid out after the 1st. Dec.

2 Likes

So, fixed monthly dividends have been paid out as usual:
320K per share (0.8 %). 3000 shares out, total payout is 0.96 bn, accumulated payout is 75.4 bn

Now to the new business I have transferred into the museum. I won’t go into too much detail here in the forum, but the Museum api is still public. The trade concerns a number of limited edition items.
In the second half of the month. the museum sold 26 Leopards, 12 Mining Foreman implants, 70 Quafe Zero, 3 Victorieux Yacht and 41 Zor implants.

The combined profit of these sales was 1.8 bn ISK, or almost 0.5% profit if ditsributed to all 10,000 shares. (for just half the month)

This is of course extremely promising, and I will continue this experiment in December. If the trade can reasonably reach profits around 1 %, I will hold a fourth Museum share sale for you.

Hello all, I have great news!

The experiment with letting the museum sell certain limited edition items is working very well indeed, and already this month surpassed the usual profit of 0.8% to the shareholders.

I won’t go into too much detail, but the following was sold: 36 of the various Genolution implants, 25 Mining F implants, 3 Leopards, 4 Praxis, 19 Vic Yachts, and 80 Zor implants.*)

The dividends paid out this month:

448K per share (1.2 %). 3000 shares out, total payout is 1.34 bn, accumulated payout is 76.7 bn

I don’t think that the profits will necessary exceed 1% every month, but I am willing to continue and even expand this trade routine. Therefore I will announce a new share sale tomorrow, with a guaranteed minimum dividend of 1% each month.

*) Be aware that the calculated profits are not mathematically precise. I am much too lazy for that, so only the sell prices will be calculated precisely. The museum buys all items from Cista2 at an estimated fair market price for each, and profits are calculated from that price. Also I don’t take into account any of the broker fees, instead a roundabout “fee” of 5% is subtracted from the overall profit before the dividend is paid out. These calculations will not be public, although the sales themselves can be confirmed with the public api.

Ops, and I had to remind myself that the share sale can only commence after explicit approval by the current shareholders, according to theRules of Governance of the museum.

Therefore I have instigated a shareholder vote on the matter, please consult your shares/corp tab, the vote will run for 4 days.

It should be a formality, I recommend approval, and I myself have voted with 1 share now, in case nobody else sees the vote.

NB! The vote went through (100%) and the share sale IS HERE.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.