EVE-O Preview v5.0.0 "Scourge" (multi-client preview / switcher) [ 2019-07-12 ]

Thanks!

since the update, EVE O no longer remembers to start 3 of 4 clients on the left screen, now all start on the main screen, how can I change that? In config

“EnableClientLayoutTracking”: true,

so that will not be the problem or am i wrong?

Hello

Please send me you configuration file (as described in the 1st post). IIRC there were no changes related to the client positioning

First time using EVE-O. First off I think its great that someone created this tool. It works great when my client is in windows mode but the preview window is no longer their when I change my client to full screen view. Is their a setting im missing?

love the app my krabbing has never been so efficient, had a problem where if I changed displays the thumbnails would snap to offscreen on login. fixed it by holding on to the thumbnail via click and drag while the character was logging in then moving it to where it was needed

Fullscreen mode is not supported. You need to use the Fixed Window mode instead.

Long time user of EVE-O here. I have always used it with option to minimize inactive windows, however lately it doesn’t work - the windows are not brought to front if I click on thumbnail, and inactive window is not minimized. Everything works in not-minimizing mode though. Any ideas what could be the cause?

EDIT: nvm, browsed this thread and found a solution - administrator rights :slight_smile: