EVE Online 18'th Birthday Event - EoM - Equilibrium of Mankind Invasion - 2021.05.06

Greeting fellow capsuleers,

Today, coinciding with EVE’s 18’th birthday, a new event was launched. It involves the faction “Equilibrium of Mankind” and the sites spawn over all security solar systems. There are two pockets, with the last pocket spawning a battleship boss, after whose destruction a cache becomes vulnerable to attack. The main loot is in this cache. So far, I’ve done about 10 of these sites and got Overseer’s Effects and skins. No skill boosters so far.

The Battleship boss is an Apocalypse hull battleship and it is named “EoM Atoning Warrior”. The other foes are as follows: EoM Devout Fanatic, EoM Zealous Sword, EoM Black Dagger, EoM Hoplokrisma, EoM Holy Purger. They do almost all types of damage, mainly focusing on Kinetic and Thermal. They are also most vulnerable to Kinetic and Thermal. The y also web, warp scramble and disrupt, use neuts and e-war.

The sites can be done in a solo battleship or battlecruiser or even a well fitted and piloted cruiser.

Have you guys done some sites? What are your thoughts on the?

Here are some examples of my runs:

Adrian Vexier – “Stay safe and fly dangerous!”

4 Likes

all i use is this…

[Sacrilege, *My Personal Sin]
Reactive Armor Hardener
Ballistic Control System II
Corpum A-Type Medium Armor Repairer

10MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Large Cap Battery II
Missile Guidance Computer II
Missile Guidance Computer II

Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II
Sisters Core Probe Launcher

Medium Warhead Calefaction Catalyst II
Medium Thermal Armor Reinforcer I

Hobgoblin II x10
Hammerhead II x5

Sisters Core Scanner Probe x8
Missile Range Script x2
Missile Precision Script x2
Inferno Rage Heavy Assault Missile x10330

Switch to scourge ammo, works far better.

Gila ftw. Speed tanked algos is also doing the job. Just way slower. I like that we finally get event that is not only brawling with all possible ewar on top of you. But apart from that, this one is disappointing across the board. NPC bouncing around like mad are probably most annoying.

ps. rats seams to be armor tanked so dealing kinetic damage is best option and you need to have omni tank.

1 Like

They already nerfed the bounties and rewards after one day. It’s not worth doing anymore.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.