I have a new idea in mind. Why don’t they make achievements to prove where they are in the game in general, other than the AIR Career Program already there. These achievements have a fancy name.
This is how I started out.
- A New Beginner: Finish the New Player Experience
- First Frigate:
- A Bigger Ship: Obtain your first Destroyer (best if claimed from Career Agents)
- Cruisin’ for a Cruiser: Build or buy your first Cruiser.
- A bigger cruiser?: Build or buy your first BattleCruiser
- The Sub-capital Edge: Build or buy your first Battleship
- Capital Beginner: First Capital
- Capital Strong: Successfully unlock all capitals (from skills)
- Capital Champion: Successfully collect all Capital ships, including super capitals
DED Novice: Beat your first DED Complex
More to be determined.
If you have any more achievement ideas, please let me know