Eve Online Astronomy Club

That dark oxygen must have been leftover from the great killing when the seas turned to acid.

/the Permian-Triassic extinction event!

1 Like

Possible.

A Dyson Sphere is not possible.

There wouldn’t be seven planets left for the Dyson Sphere to provide energy to due to most of the minerals and ores from the seven planets being used to build the Dyson Sphere.

Not to mention the fact that if some planets were not totally mined out, the mass of the planet would change drastically which would affect the orbit of the planet around the sun.

If created synthetically, where would the 3D printed materials come from?

1 Like

I’m going to go out on a tangent here with the following reply.

After you wrote that about the Dark Oxygen I had wanted to do a little research on it, watched a few YouTube videos on Early History of Earth and just thought perhaps that was the reason.

Later though after commenting I came across an article stating that Mining Companies are just spreading that rumour to obtain the consent to mine the sea floors for material that would go towards batteries.

The next few hundred years will be a mistake if they start doing that.

It’s not the same as drilling for oil or gas.

They will disrupt the sea floor surface to a point that will impact the quality of all sea life if that happens.

Indeed.

And will likely not recover for not just decades, centuries, millennia but maybe for millions of years even.

1 Like

How long were the You Tube video’s, 5 or 6 minutes?

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41561-024-01480-8

1 Like

How Xs and Cs spotted in the ionosphere could disrupt life on Earth | CNN

Alphabet Soup: NASA’s GOLD Finds Surprising C, X Shapes in Atmosphere - NASA Science

Not only are there C and X shaped structures, but there are also human shaped structures as well.

I took numerous images of Vega during October 2019, right before the pandemic struck, with my new 127 mm StarMax telescope. I had my phone camera setting at 1/3 shutter speed and 3200 ISO.

I also found similar C and X structures, but I also found very humanoid looking structures and even a Mayan looking Codice.

Starchild1

StarChildwithBear1

Codice1b

Original image

1 Like

Tardigrades Could Extend the Shelf-Life of Humanity, Study Suggests (msn.com)

But what happens when a virus, such as SARS-CoV-2, enters the body of the Tardigrade when the creature is either in desiccation or normal running mode?

Plasma bubbles form after dark when the sun stops ionising the ionosphere.

1 Like

Boeing Starliner astronauts will return home on a SpaceX Dragon in 2025, NASA confirms | Space

You know something, if I were those two astronauts, I would have thousands of lawsuits waiting for Boeing upon my return.

The first one being, I haven’t been able to take a dump in my own toilet for a long time now. An easy 1 million dollars.

Black Hole in a Planet’s Orbit Could Indicate an Advanced Civilization

Black Hole in a Planet’s Orbit Could Indicate an Advanced Civilization (msn.com)

More than likely, a black hole in orbit around a planet does not mean intelligent life is present. Maybe at one point, until the mad scientist flipped the switch.

The question is though, if an artificial blackhole was able to be created in orbit around a planet and was controllable, what type of energy could be harvested?

Would a civilization able to generate a black hole in orbit around a planet outclass the Dyson Sphere Theory?

Nature being the beetch it is, and provided that TANSTAAFL, probably the energy required to build an artificial black hole would be several orders of magnitude larger than any energy that could be obtained from the gravity potential of the hole…

1 Like

I’m interested hearing does Astronomy Club have some input on the new puzzle event thingy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You know something Mary? I’ll be right back in a few

1 Like

No the dark oxygen is produced by electrolysis of sea water itself. Various metals on the sea floor create electric currents that split H2O in sea water into hydrogen and oxygen. This opens up the possibility for life even in the depths of Europa or any moon or planet with metal rich sea floor.

Polaris Dawn launches to the Van Allen Belt for the first space in the Van Allen Belt.

The results will determine the sustainability and survivability of astronaughts in space suits while in the Van Allen Belt.

NASA’s Hubble, MAVEN Help Solve the Mystery of Mars’ Escaping Water - NASA Science

The question I have is this. We know that Earth has tectonic lines all over the planet. The tectonic lines on Earth are really no different than the cranial sutures in the human skull. Both tectonic lines and cranial sutures allow the Earth and Skull to grow in size. Without tectonic lines and cranial sutures, Earth would not have grown, and humans would never have evolved.

Without tectonic lines and plates, the Earth’s core would have cooled and stopped producing lava. Why? Because tectonic plates return material on the surface that feeds the Earth’s core.

Think if it this way. You have a wood burning stove, if you continue to add wood there is energy released in the form of heat. Take away the wood and what happens? The fire goes out. The same is true with Mars. Mars most likely has a layer of elements that did not crack apart good enough to create tectonic plate movement. Without tectonic plate movement to return material to the core, over time, the lava tubes filled up and became solid. Without the core of Mars having a tectonic plate circulation system, matter that fell into the core that creates pressure that returns lava to the surface to create planetary regeneration would not have taken place.

Take a balloon and fill it about half full of water. Now carefully press up and down on the balloon with a pot lid. What do you see?

The balloon will bulge at the sides and if you let the pot lid go slightly while still holding onto the pot lid, the lid will return to its original starting point. Now if you place four different sized objects on the balloon’s surface that represents the Moon, and the three inner planets and you roll those spherical objects around the balloon’s surface in different orbits, what happens? The balloon will bulge in different places based on how the four inner planets orbiting the sun move towards the sun and away from the Sun. Basically, space-time pressing and releasing the Earth’s surface.

Think of the Earth’s core as the balloon and the water the lava. If you were able to put holes in the balloon and straws that returned the water being squeezed out, the water returns to the balloon causing it to expand to a point that the water or lava, continually causes the Earth to expand and contract but at a longer rate than the heart does. What happens when you press to hard on the balloon? The water is pumped to fast and could cause a blowout.

The human heart creates oxygen from the bones that fuels the body, much like lava traveling through tubes from the core. When oxygen is used up, the blood returns to the heart to get a boost of more oxygen and other things. The core of the Earth and tectonic plates works exactly the same way.

No, stop picking my nose tendril, just go back into your hole. I’ll be along in a minute. Tendrils are cool.

Without more material being added to the core of Mars to cause internal core pressure to exceed the tolerances of the material around it to allow the material to be sent back to the surface of Mars, there is no expansion and contraction. Not enough to create and maintain a heartbeat rhythm comparable to Earth.

The key to understanding how a planets core expands, and contracts is to understand how the three planets closest to Earth; Mars, Venus and Mercury, along with the Sun cause each of the chambers of the heart to push blood out and take blood in. The Moon is actually the fourth planet,
So, in order for humanoid life to take hold on a planet, there must be at least one planet in orbit around the habitable planet, plus three other planets and a Sun comparable to ours to create a push and a pull on the heart muscle, which is also influenced by the other planets but not as much.

What would be really interesting to, brb switching mucous glands. What would be interesting to discover is, at what position to the Earth do the three inner planets plus the Moon have to be, relative to the Earth, to create the perfect heart? What positions do the Moon, and three inner planets have to be to create a bad heart?

If you look at the Valles Marineris, which I am renaming to , Daryl, you can see at least three fracture zones, which could be part of the old tectonic plates of Mars. Valles Marineris is most likely the point of the blow out due to irregular pressure forcing a lot of lava through the vein. With too much pressure being forced through the veins, and the force of the downward explosion against the core that forced even more core material out, Mars most likely rupture. What happens when an artery ruptures? The body bleeds out and dies. The same death could have happened on Mars.

ʻOumuamua could have been part of Valles Marineris that ruptured and was sent into a very long orbit around Mars.

Is it possible to get a telemetry check on ejecta from Valles Marineris to determine if ʻOumuamua did actually come from Mars?

'And God, the male aspect of creation and Creation, the female aspect of Creation molded and shaped the Earth, one part male and one part human, just like the circulation of the surface to the core, their hands, four of them, two each, came together and brought life to the Earth through their love of creation. The Earth is a nest egg, and like any egg, humanity must reach out in space, those who return will have children who will venture further and further, and they will have children, as the DNA changes to allow humans to become more resistant to deep space, humanity will become God and Creation fighting for the most important existence, spreading the living life of creation into the darkness.

And yes, the first humans were ejected from volcanoes, hundreds of thousands to be exact. I’m that old, I was there.

If we lose too much liquid we won’t be able to circumnavigate.

1 Like

That is true.

But, if a planet loses its core due to a blow-out. the material that was ejected is no longer available for the core to create lava flows. Because unlike blood. a planet does not make new material for the core.

And yes, poodles and kittens also come from volcanoes as well.

If we lose too much liquid, we won’t be able to circumnavigate.

That is true. Losing water means that any mammals or land-based reptiles would all follow the reducing water that would eventually bring most of the life on Mars as the last of the water evaporated. If NASA was able to determine how the water on Mars dried up at the central spot where the last of the water died, and NASA drilled around the spot, NASA might very well discover past animal or mammal life in the form of fossils.