[Solved] EVE Online Client Error with OCLP 1.3.0 / Ventura 13.3.1

Further communication with CCP staff

----- (From CCP)

Hey there, Napoleon BlownApart,

GM xxxxxxx here! I hope you’re doing well. I’ll be helping you today.

I understand your frustration and can sympathize, however, even though I would love to be able to meet your requests for the improvement of our tools, we as agents of customer support simply have no input on the developtment of the game. If you want and need support for your third party application or older OS, and if you want to request and update for LogLite and other debug tools, I suggest sharing your feedback on our forums, because at least it will gain some visibility and hopefully contribute to better changes.

As for the months of Skills training you’ve lost, I can move your ticket to our Gameplay queue so that our GMs there can take a look into the situation and see if a Skill Points reimbursement would be possible.

Let me know if you wish me to proceed with the transfer, and if there’s anything else I can help with.

Best Regards,
GM xxxxxxx
CCP Player Experience | EVE Online

----- (Too CCP)

Thanks xxxxxxx, but if I can’t play the game, training is a moot point.
As for being an agent of customer support, I am disappointed to hear that. It’s telling me that there really isn’t any actual customer support, only placation.

Perhaps you can forward my suggestions to those who have the ability, and hopefully the desire, to fix my problem. If my problem isn’t fixed, I will not be renewing my subscription next month.

----- (Too CCP)

As for posting on the forum, I am replicating this chat log in the forum thread. I’m tired of CCP brushing these kinds of issues aside while exploiting the notion that no-one else is able to see what’s (not) happening. If you look at my other tickets, most of them have not been actually solved though their status was changed to show they are.

I have already posted the text of my ticket in the Mac Issues forum, but it hasn’t attracted any meaningful responses:

This ticket:

Same question from July 2023: