Eve online launcher unable to open

Hello everyone, I am unable to open the eve launcher, at shared cache cannot verify it. can someone help me to open. I disabled test clients on preferences.

I’ve seen this very occasionally, but it’s always been OK after re-starting the launcher.

This means that your launcher failed to connect to launcher.eveonline.com, and is usually a network issue. You should be able to resolve this with a restart. If it still does not work you can try clearing the launcher cache.

• Please open the Finder and press the Cmd key and , key to open Go To Folder.
  • Copy and paste the following into the Go To Folder text box and press enter.

~/Library/Application Support/CCP/EVE/Qt/WebEngine

• Right click on the folder named ‘default’ and select move to trash.
  • Start the launcher and see if the issue persists.

If the issue still persists I would try waiting awhile and then try again, as it’s most likely a network issue in your area which hopefully resolves itself.

Some Ethernet cards have automatic power settings available in an attempt to save energy. In some cases, these low-power settings, such as sleep mode can interfere with the launcher connecting if the net card does not wake up in time. In which case a launcher restart should resolve this as then the net card should be awake for the second try.

thank you very much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.