Every time I launch EVE Online on my mac book pro, the game freezes on the black loading screen with a blue circle in the corner. This happens on 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
Make sure your settings are correct. To do this please do the following:
- Start the launcher.
- Click on EVE launcher in the apple menu at the top left corner of the screen.
- Select preferences.
- Enable ‘Run clients with 64 bit’.
- Make sure that ‘Use Dev version’ is not enabled.
- Make sure wine version is set to latest.
- Click Ok.
- Close the launcher and the client if either is running.
- In finder, click Go to Folder and copy paste the following:
“~/Library/Application Support/EVE Online/p_drive/Local Settings/Application Data/CCP/EVE/SharedCache”
You should see two folders named wine and ResFiles – move both folders to trash then restart your launcher.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.