Eve Online/Valkyrie/Gunjack Tutorial 2016/2017 - 400+ Videos

Welcome to the largest collection of fan made tutorials and videos, cited by CCP as “Incredible Work” - So don’t forget to sub up and throw me a follow on twitch - Fly Dangerous!

New Videos Posted Daily!

We post both Eve Online & Eve:Valkyrie videos

YouTube & Twitch - Evocationz Adhera

In-Game Channel: Evotwitch

Enjoy - Will be Updated As New Videos Are Posted

Eve Online Alpha Clone Guide - In this guide you will be able to come to understand the ability’s of an alpha account & good ship fits, you can fly to accomplish things in Eve Online.

Eve Online Omega Clone Guide In this guide which is still on-going you can expect ships fits, agent info, mission info & the whole shebang about unlimited Eve Online gameplay.

Eve:Valkyrie Vr Gameplay In this Play list which is made by NeoKryser who is part of my team, you will see his journey from the tutorial up to online multiplayer skillful combat.

Eve Gunjack Playthrough In this playlist you will see what this fun little game is and a look at each of the missions etc

Eve Online PvP Videos In this playlist you will see things from full fleet fights to single player pvp i.e 1v1.

We will post videos daily :slight_smile: We love CCP & will do everything we can to promote them and their incredible games.

Fly Dangerous o7

1 Like

& here is todays video :slight_smile:

This is the Hawk, the Caldari assault frigate, you will find this fit to be interesting and very fun to play.

1 Like

I think this is okay to post here - but here is todays video

1 Like

& here is todays video

1 Like

Here is todays video :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is last nights Zarvox cruiser roam, carrier kill is time stamped in the video description

1 Like

Here is today’s new tutorial video

1 Like

Original Post updated and more information added.

1 Like

So… here is today’s video, we are looking at the Amarr Assault frigate, the retribution and it’s pvp fit.

1 Like

Here we are looking at the PVE Fit for this ship

1 Like

& here is the Vengeance PvP fit

1 Like

Here is today’s video, the PVE cap stanble fit for the vengeance

1 Like

Hey Peeps

Here is today’s PvE setup for the Hawk, Enjoy!

1 Like

& here is my latest video

The Wolf PvE Setup

1 Like

Apologies I forgot to post here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Here is todays video, the Jaguar PVE regene fit :slight_smile:

1 Like

So here we go, a new era, the new Valkyrie

And Up - Still here for your help :slight_smile:

And Up