Eve Overview

In my search for overview info and guides i have loaded and tried so many that i an surprised there are no current generators to make things easier.
In an ideal world what i would like to see in the game is away to make coloured tabs easier to create and also the same with the text when you click on something in space all of which can be done in a good text editor but its not simple.

But anyway onto my question is there a specific order to have the colourtag and backgrounds list i just realised i have had sec status above corp members and wondered why they were flashing at me.

Is there a generator for the overview that works and is updated?

cheers

If you are in a corp, ask your corp mates / officers if there are any recommended or required overview settings. The same goes for some public fleets you might join (the better organized ones inform you beforehand)

Otherwise, just use the settings of a popular and recently updated overview pack.

If you don’t want to do either, it’s learning by doing. Start with a popular and recently updated pack, then modify settings as you go, or follow other advice that people surely will post in this thread. But don’t mess around the tag/background order, unless you know what you are doing, or you are on your own and have no friends you might accidentally shoot.

Yeah, the default Overview config sux. You have to put a lot of time to clear it and make comfortable to use for your specific purposes: PVE, PVP, Exploration or Mining just because it’s linked to your D-Scan also.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.