EVE portraits - share tricks, and share yours!

Incomprehensible that no one has posted this beauty yet.

7 Likes

Us oldies never forget that nightmare

4 Likes

Name checks out.

Had an idea to try out something different using extreme shadow with low lighting. I think the result came out rather well.

Here’s my Amarr alt representing Eve’s version of

Lord Darth Vader

6 Likes

oh can still reply, yay.
here’s one of my alt…

Aihashin Andrard

7 Likes

How do you put the character in the middle of the camera? My Gasa Nobila for example is to the right and i cant move her.

1 Like

right click drag it is I think… maybe it’s the middle mouse button…

1 Like

Wow, I have a Drone Tattoo (left) and I’m still gathering money to afford the drone right or the nature right tattoo >_<
You are not a penny on the streets ^^

2 Likes

Lol cant believe i didnt try that. Im a 1981 human with lot of computer knoewledge but sometimes an idiot hehe.

2 Likes

Im one of those people who collect every cosmetic in the games I play haha. My goal is to have one of everything :slightly_smiling_face: maybe they’ll bring back WIS one day and I’ll be a trillionaire.

Current Az:

4 Likes

I bet you could have a chat with @DeMichael_Crimson then.

I wonder if there is an in-game mailing list or chat channel for apparel collectors or something. :thinking:

2 Likes

I shall reach out for the items I’m missing when I have a bit more isk. I’ve already spent nearly 100b the past 2-3 months on just apparel :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Well, that’s been my goal for a very long time. Even though I currently have a very large Apparel collection of 751 different male and female items, I still don’t have one of everything…

6 Likes

My current:

I need to dig into my backup drives to find the original, full-sized portrait, but here’s something modified by Tenla:

5 Likes

My current portrait :slight_smile:
In my opinion, second lightning from the end and 1/7 with maximum light, works the best.

8 Likes

this is my current one

6 Likes

Decided to try something new, pose my character in subdued shadow and still be able to view his facial features. I think it came out pretty good.

1 Like

Bit dark, but I like the idea!

Yeah, that’s actually the lightest full shadow aspect I could make…

Course now that I think about it, I could have just turned up the overall lighting level.