Eve resources in spanish?

(Inactive Seller) #1

I am Latin - American, my wife is interested in finally use the two alphas she are training (one gallente and one Minmatar), and ask me about a blog or resources in spanish. Myself begin some weesk ago a blog in spanish, but dont know other resources in spanish with regular activity.

(ISD Stall) #2

In terms of in game resources you may want to try one of the player created language channels. You can find a list of player made channels here: Player Created Channels.

(Inactive Seller) #3

Understand, my Problem is giving her information available offline from commutes and dead times.

(Vortexo VonBrenner) #4

http://www.dummies.com/education/internet-basics/how-to-translate-a-website-with-google-translate/

(Inactive Seller) #5

Finally i see not much informtaion in spanish.

I made a new blog in spanish one month ago and is more active than the others, maybe can be added in the other resources lists

(Myfluga) #6

join the channel ‘Español’ , pretty sure you can have a fun chat with the rest of the hispanic community :smiley:

(Inactive Seller) #7

i go to do so and my wife too if i convince her to try again

(V'yl V'al) #8

Thanks for share!! I’m searching for something like that, i’m a 15 days old eve player maybe I learn something, for the moment, i understand the 5% of your blog and im spanish. XD

(Inactive Seller) #9

I have recentñly many things to do in real life., maybe cn be useful for you some comments i go to post in next days. About why alts are needed. =)

Happy holidays