Eve Stories - A new approach

Pilots log

Hey folks, so I have been wanting to do this for a while and I think I am now in a position where I can manage something like this, so here it is.

I want to run a weekly stream where I interview and speak about the regular pilots in the game, not just storied characters, FC’s or alliance leaders but the regular pilot and what their experiences within the game have been, what they remember from the beginning of their time in New Eden and those special moments within the progression, like flying a Raven for the first time.

I hope that this would showcase different community cultures as well as what you may be able to expect if your aspirations are not to be a historic player in the games legacy.

If this is something you would like to be on, part of or simply watch please let me know so I can keep progressing this idea. I think I will do this to start with a few times anyway to see if it gets any traction but I am always open to hear peoples opinions.

4 Likes

Good Idea, I hope it takes off, a lot of people are not going to want to be voice recorded for whatever reason though… but I am there are people who will.

1 Like

I’m up for it. All tho I think a YouTube podcast is better.

2 Likes

Yeah the production part is not my strengths atm so ideas and suggestions are welcomed for sure.

1 Like

Great idea…GL!

1 Like

This would be cool.

1 Like

Thanks for the positive responses I am starting to figure out how to produce this today in between shifts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.