Eve Trade Master - web based a web based profit tracker, trading and asset manager tool for Eve Online

Main features:

• tracks everything you buy and sell and calculates profits made (even if you buy and sell things over different characters)
  • calculates taxes based on character standings
  • calculates statistics for your best items, best time zones, fastest sellers and what’s causing losses, etc (email reporting is also available)
  • can plot your overall progress, asset distribution and wealth acquisition with several charts
  • can check your market orders in real-time using CREST to see if they have been outbid or not
  • displays everything you need to know from transactions, contracts, asset distribution and evaluation
  • can simulate trades between different stations or regions, taking your standings and character skills into account using live CREST data
  • can create stock lists up to 100 items, simulate profits with the above method and display best margins, best profit/m3, etc
  • updates your data daily even if you don’t login (for e-mail reports and more accurate net-worth evolution charts)
  • can set custom broker fees for citadels of your choosing until ccp gives us proper crest support
  • browse the market in real time trough all regions in New Eden, including all regions at the same time
  • new! Keep track of every item’s history overtime.

In the works:

1. migration to ESI API
    1. stock alert and various other real-time notifications on your browser and phone
    1. corporation wallet support (waiting for ESI endpoints to become available)

https://www.evetrademaster.com/

2 Likes

I notice you take paypal donations. Do you also take isk donations?

Hi,

I cant put citadels in the trade routes, is it a bug?

Thanks

I notices that in the daily emails, the Citadel where 95% of my items are listed doesn’t show up under stations but the Citadel where I have a minimal share of items stocked shows up just fine. What’s going on here. Both structures are free ported.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.