Eve Vegas PVE forum CCP-Burger feedback

THIS! EVE needs more solo PVE content especially in HS, well it could be playing with others but not with need of fleet, coordinate etc, there’s no content for Marauder pilots, or maxed frigs, cruisers etc, i would love to have some lvl5 missions in HS, or mini incursions or anything that can expand fun not only in combat

I would think a redevelopment of exploration would also be a good idea. I favor having an exploration site generator to create a variety of sites. How about having data chip fragments drop that,when combined, generates a one shot site to find and explore. If you combined colors and numbers (ie, Red 2,Blue4) you could have a system created that by mixing and matching form a receipe that generates a site. Since no one would know at the start what a combination would generate, there would be much exploration as people would swap and match chips to developed a menu that people could learn and use much later.
Anyway, I appreciate that there is new content in HS, something which has languished somewhat over the most recent years. I think you will get plenty of pushback from ls/ns players for much more than what has been announced, but it never hurts to let CCP know what you think.

You seem to be over reacting a bit. These things are only going to be around FOBs and they only start roaming if they are being ignored.

But either way you can’t really get upset if a massively multiplayer game is balanced more at playing in groups rather than solo. It’s not that solo is less important but rather that if things are balanced for solo it’s far to simple for the groups that comprise the majority of the player base

EVE is not a mmo but a mmaog - massive multi-account online game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.