EVE Winter Nexus Event 2021 - thoughts and impressions - finished in the first day

I guess working as CCP intended. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Open box and close window. You get all items instantly. No need to wait for animations or nodes. But I agree. UX design, level pro.

thanks, that saves a few seconds. unfortunately, you can’t hit ‘open another’ button this way so you have to click the box stack and start over. but good tip!

Maybe you could use an autoclicker, although best if you ask support first as by default such is forbidden as far as I know but on the principle that you might gain unfair advantage over other players but don’t think it is against the spirit of the rule to automate opening a bunch of loot boxes as I don’t see it giving you an unfair advantage over other players, still it might trigger an auto detection script thus a potential ban and either way better ask beforehand to be sure.

In the future please specify T2 and above for the combat ship challenge.

Or at least warn folks.

Nice Rattlesnakes duo. But aren’t they a bit of overkill for high-sec sites? I mean… com’on bro…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.