Yoiul Chilling Spree

Hello CCP,

as you have announced for “The Winter Nexus - EVE’s holiday season”, for login in each day between 10.12. to 05.01 a player can get 5.000 skill point for hitting another capsuleer with a snowball.

https://www.eveonline.com/article/qkz4dd/winter-nexus-eves-holiday-season

This mission was unavailable yesterday.
This mission is unavailable today.
What will be tomorrow ?
How much can I trust in your announcments for the future?
Right now I am doing the event with 13 chars on 7 accounts to boost their training … this sums up (13 x 2 x 5000) to 130.000 skillpoints missing?

I can adapt to a lot of bad decisions lately. The ressource scarcity, the trigs roaming in high killing eveyone in systems they appear, the trade route Amarr <-> Jita gone … but when it comes to skill points this is where I draw a line in the sand.

So why has this event bug not been corrected yet?
If you cannot correct it tell us so : I will prepare an excel file with accounts and chars, sum up the missing skillpoints, then they can be added to the chars retroactively. I am sure that not much work on your side. I will even accept (to spare you the work) to transfer the sum of all missing skillpoints to my main char … well as chrismas present or sort of.

It would be nice to hear from you. Please answer.

Best regards
Fleur Lovjoy

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.