Update 1.3 Patch notes releasing on 28/08/2023.
This release is a soft update requiring a CTRL+F5 to clear cache to recieve the changes, this update can later be acquired through a classic update prompt inside Excel. If clearing cache and refreshing isn’t enough.
Updates to functions parameters and logic
Limited Market _STREAMING functions to 100 variants to prevent add-in internal crashing scenarios that could lead to ESI bans.
- Limits being hit will display a #CALC error in the cell. Deleting existing _STREAMING functions will allow new ones to be called.
- Variant meaning each unique combination of type_id, region_id, buy_sell_boolean and location_id.
Changed Market _STREAMING functions auto-refresh timers to 1 hour to prevent scenarios that could lead to ESI bans.
Market orders and market history functions now check for a valid market_group_id on the type and if the type is published before calling ESI.
Market history function has a new optional boolean parameter “latest_only”, where it will return a simpler entity with only the latest date’s values.
- Example function.
=EVEONLINE.MARKET_HISTORY(10000002, 587, TRUE)
- More helper parameters for market history data handling will be added later based on community feedback.
- Example function.
Market history “history” array of the data in the generic version is now reversed so the latest date will be on top of the array. (Community feedback)
Solar systems returned in functions such as SEARCHSOLARSYSTEM will now also include an array of the stations in that system (Community feedback)
Character and corporation ASSETS functions with with a type_id or a location_filter will now pre-filter and only resolve relevant entities improving the speed of the function.
- Logic is in place to retain resolution of final location for nested items, and also for the display of items in a container if the location_filter is fx. a station_id.
- Using a string to search assets that exact matches a type will also get this improved handling, fx “Rifter” but partial terms like “Navy” will not.
GROUP and CATEGORY functions now have a new “expanded” boolean optional parameter, defaults to false, if TRUE will output a list of the groups/types belonging to that category/group.
- Loading for large groups could take a while and get stuck so it’s been made optional for when only the name of the group was what the user wanted.
INVENTORYSEARCH now has the parameter “display_unpublished” for display of items in the SDE file that aren’t flagged as published.
- .CHARACTERSEARCH(string, strict) to use the ESI search endpoint to find characters. Requires a logged in character for endpoint access. 5 letter minimun for non-strict searching
- .CHARACTER_PLANETS([character_id_or_entity]) and .CHARACTER_PLANET(character_id_or_entity, planet_id) added with the first draft of PI informational data.
- This version includes pin information and extractor information in a raw way.
- This will get more updates to it’s fields so know that the current version will recieve breaking changes if used in this state.
- Added an internal Planet Entity for displaying planet information in the PI entities.
Bug fixes and QoL improvements
- CHARACTER_SKILL_QUEUE now displays the correct the start date .
- CHARACTER_CONTRACTS will now return results if there are any.
- Wars description text in the sidebar now correctly states it will only fetch 50 latest wars.
- Faulty character access tokens and refresh token will properly output a #VALUE error instead of #N/A.
- Market history now displays the name of the region that was being called instead of the ID.
- Corporation functions requiring division_id will now default to 1 if divison was omitted.
- Renamed the following fields in Type Entities to match ESI field notation (Community feedback)
- groupID to group_id
- marketGroupID to market_group_id
- raceID to race_id
- portionSize to portion_size
- Renamed fields for regions, constellations, solarsystems and stations to match ESI field notation.
- Character and corporation ASSETS functions with a paging parameter will now return 500 per page instead of 1000 to better support excel web limited output payload.
*Adding type_group_id and type_category_id to blueprint material array for easier logic creation when dealing with nested blueprint in industry scenarios. (Stealth addition, deploying with a minor UI improvement on 29/08/2023)