Evemail client, in your browser :D

Auto mark as unread, or a button?

I like auto ā€œmark as readā€ as soon as you press the mail and if possible a button to ā€œmark as unreadā€.
If that is not possible, I prefer a button to ā€œmark as readā€

When I login to Steveā€™s email client I get the following error:

Preformatted textDataTables warning: table id=mailHeadersTable - Requested unknown parameter '0' for row 18, column 0. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/4

ā€¦ on iPad iOS11 and Safari. The error seems to have no effect on the function though.

Hrm. I thought Iā€™d put in handling to deal with that kind of error. Turns out Iā€™d screwed it up a little.

I think itā€™s down to not being able to resolve the ID of one of your senders.

If you look again, you should find a mail from ā€˜Bad IDā€™, then an ID numbers. Would it be possible for you to send me that ID, so I can work out what happened?

ID sent. Maybe itā€™s the same reason why Neocom does not show the whole list, a bad sender ID.

That could well be it.

a biomassed character, or a closed/left mailing list could do it.

Iā€™ve got the code properly in place so itā€™ll at least display the mail, if not who itā€™s from.

Hey Steve,

Noticing Iā€™m only able to access X amount of days of email. I was trying to search back in my mail history for a mail from Nov/2016. Wasnā€™t able to find it on the website. Is there a limitation set to how much youā€™re able to access by default and is there a way to change the scope days in my mailbox?

Furthest back I can go is April/2017 it appears.

Itā€™s just loading the first 50 mail in your mailbox. I just havenā€™t set it up to look further at the moment. (Mail is returned in a paged format. I just pull the first page. I just need to do some rewriting to get it to pull more.)

Now updated with a ā€˜load moreā€™ button, which (each time itā€™s pressed) grabs another 50 mail. It doesnā€™t resort, so itā€™s all on the bottom.

1 Like

Thanks Steve!

It worked fine until recently, even worked like seven hours ago but now it does not, this is why I assume the issue appears since todayā€™s downtime but of course that is just a guess.

The website loads, I click the link as usual, then authentication page (by CCP) loads, I choose character as usual then click authorize, then the below error message is displayed instead of the usual webmail page.

Bad Request - Invalid Header
HTTP Error 400. The request has an invalid header name.

Anyone else has this issue?

@Uriel_the_Flame
Itā€™s an issue with the SSO site when using Firefox (AKA itā€™s not fuzzwork problem). We have pinged the SSO devs about it, but, no reply, yet.

I see, thanks for the swift reply.

I hope it gets sorted out soon (though obligatory :psyccp:), until then I will either use a different browser or simply only check my mails when I sign in.

(Started playing Civilization VI recently so I have even less time for EVE than usual at least for some time.)

Just thought I drop in to say it seems to be working again (on firefox). I assume you are already aware but I guess some feedback doesnā€™t hurt.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.