EVEMissioneer.com - an agent browser with Faction Warfare leaderboards

There are plenty of agent list sites. Set some parameters and press Search to see every agent in the game that fits. Those did not work for me so I made my own.

EVEMissioneer.com is an agent finder / explorer. Free; no ads; hosted in UK; HTTPS (DigiCert SSL). Live (in this incarnation) since November 2021.

Set your filters using option in top bar. Change filter any time, for example level 1 and 2 basic security agents in hi-sec but not Minmatar regions. Filter is applied to all corporations, regions and constellations. Systems use the filter plus surrounding systems within 3 jumps. Most agent lists are grouped by region. Filter; explore; click click click.

Regions, constellations and systems have links to DOTLAN and zKillboard. Almost all corporations (with an LP store) have a link to Ellathra LP database.

Faction does not use filter because it has special lists: level 5s, data centers, etc. COSMOS agent mission names were taken from the quality EVE Special Agents Toolkit by YariLei.

Faction warfare stats can be viewed for the empire factions - here is the Amarr faction. System also shows FW if ongoing - here is Lulm.

Alliance control is shown for non-sovereign regions at the bottom of the page. Or look at the alliance summary and pick an alliance icon. Here is Pandemic Horde.

It is optional to connect your pilot with SSO to import standings and diplomacy/connections skills (thanks to the excellent Burberius EVE-ESI API). Agent, corporation and faction standings will now be shown on the relevant pages. And a new column will show for each agent if they are available now or how much standing you need to unlock them.

For connected pilot, the standings summary presents information in a sane order (IMHO compared to the game client). It is up to you when you next update your standings but minimum is one hour. After you update you can see the new list including an option to show only the standings that changed.

Connected pilots can choose to ignore agents from any region, constellation or system. Look for the white or red magnifier icon at the top of their pages. I do not care for Solitude for example.

EVEMissioneer.com is built for the way I want to find agents. It may not be suitable for you but it is another tool in the toolbox. No responsibility is taken by me for in-game deaths caused by using the site. Or out-of-game for that matter. Be sensible.

Constructive feedback welcomed.

This is an excellent tool, been using it for a bit.

Very well done and I can’t recommend it highly enough for mission runners.

1 Like

New version live.

• fixed an error during Connect due to a pilot have no standings
  • added faction warfare icons to region, constellation, system where appropriate

Now with Faction Warfare stats:

Now with FW Corp leaderboards: FW Corporations: Kills Yesterday - EVEMissioneer to match the FW pilot leaderboards: FW Pilots: Kills Yesterday - EVEMissioneer

I had to make the systems-owned bar wider (Caldari/Gallente Faction Warfare - EVEMissioneer) due to the Gallente “situation”.

The corporation leaderboards for Faction Warfare have been updated to show the alliance icon per FW militia (if there is one) and a web link if the FW corp has one defined. Follow at your own risk!

For example:

Constructive feedback welcome to me - orangeFool - in game.

Small issue fixed with alliance system control counts. At EVEMissioneer you can see which alliances have the most controlled systems using the link below. Click an alliance icon to see which systems the alliance has.

Link: Player Alliances - EVEMissioneer

Added KILLS PAST HOUR to EVEMissioneer.com. Ship kills highlighted in cyan; pods in orange; NPC in plain colour. Latest data is downloaded at 37 minutes past the hour, every hour. Most recent data time is shown at the bottom of the About page.

Visit Regions for the universe overview with kills for ship, pod, npc. Click a region name to see more detail with kills listed per constellation. Click a constellation name to see systems list and kills. Click a system name to see more detail with jump-neighbour kill counts.

Or visit the list of Alliances and tap any icon - Fraternity. for example. You should see their controlled systems with kills for ship, pod, npc. The alliance icons at the bottom of the Regions page will also open alliance detail.

Or visit the FW pages. For example, pick Gallente faction and scroll down to select Faction Warfare link from the left side to view Gal/Cal FW system kill counts. You can visit the FW summary for the Gal/Cal war (or Ama/Min war) and tap one of the big faction icons to see the same system view.

If you want charts go to DOTLAN which has kill charts for past 48 hours. Every system, constellation, region and alliance on EVEMissioneer.com links to DOTLAN.

https://EVEMissioneer.com was down for several days after a recent botched update (in my opinion) by my provider. The site is now active again: no data was lost or compromised. My patience most definitely has been.

Oh and EVEMissioneer now has ship/pod/npc kill counts in past hour for systems, constellations, regions, alliance controlled systems and FW battle systems. CCP adjusted the clock so I will need to adjust mine.

EVEMissioneer now displays structure timers for player-controller systems,for example system 4GSZ-1 - EVEMissioneer I am sure this information is available elsewhere but now you have another source.

Comments, questions, concerns? Let me know!

EVEMissioneer has been updated to fix some small issues, and has the latest universe data including EverMore.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.