[Event] Carnival at Moisant, Octanneve V

Save them! We’ll have this event later on.

And don’t forget about the ball on Tuesday.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if i can make it to Octanneve… however I would love to take part at the ball… I’ll see.

We’ll have shuttles available from all of the major market stations.

1 Like

Updates:

The Mambi Vineyards Wine and Spirits Tasting is rescheduled to Saturday, 7 March at 19:00.

Again, the event will be open to Matari loyalists and allies. Doors will open at 18:30 and the event will start at 19:00. If you have a favorite liquor, you’re welcome to bring it, as long as you bring enough to share.

The Guacara Carnival Masquerade Ball will be this Tuesday, 25 February at 21:00. As mentioned, shuttles will be available to transport you to Octanneve. Yes, we know we’re in the dead of nowhere. It’s literally Solitude.

My daughter put together this idea board featuring costumes that one might expect to see at this sort of event. Feel free to draw inspiration from these ideas. Costumes are not required, but we may run a costume contest if there’s enough interest. Formal wear in general, however, is required.

The masquerade ball is open to everyone, excluding the few individuals and corporations who are red to Viavant. Music and refreshments will be provided. We hope to see you all there.

3 Likes

Doors are now open for the masquerade ball, which will officially begin in 30 minutes. Feel free to make your way to Moisant.

There will be an outdoor event held on the main street in front of the hotel, as well as the ball proper, which will be in the ballroom of the hotel, Bohio Cibucan.

Also

(( Moisant OOC for OOC needs. ))

Edit: This event will be going all night, so if you can’t make it for the opening time, feel free to drop in later on. The party tends to last til the wee hours of the morning (NEST).

3 Likes

Thank you for hosting and promoting this unusual event. I enjoyed the discovery of both new and unexpected familiar faces behind the masks; and I encourage to visit the venue while it lasts.

Sincerely,

Haria Haritimado

4 Likes

Thank you for hosting! The Carnival was lovely!

3 Likes

Thanks to the hosts and all, I’ve enjoyed the Carnival and I hope to return for the next one. May Moisant prosper.

1 Like

Thank you all for attending! We’re all glad you enjoyed yourselves. I’m sorry I wasn’t make it to the ball myself, but I hear Tessande did a great job as hostess.

Your patronage–and in the cases of a few of you, your hands-on assistance with rebuilding homes–has contributed, and will continue to contribute, to Moisant’s recovery. It comes down not only to what you may have spent; never discount the mere appearance of capsuleers to bolster (or maybe destroy, but in this case definitely bolster) the profile of a place or a business. We’ve already gotten interest from other parts of Octanneve and elsewhere in the Federation as regards business and investment.

On behalf of Moisant and Clan Licei, thank you very, very much, and you are welcome to visit anytime you like.

(And don’t forget that the rescheduled wine tasting is still happening on March 7.)

2 Likes

Just another reminder that our wine tasting for fellow Matari loyalists is tomorrow at 19:00! Drop by the Mambi Vineyards Tasting Room aboard the RFLS station at Vakir. And don’t forget to bring a bottle or six of your favorite drink!

1 Like

A bit late to post again–but thank you to everyone who stopped by the wine tasting! We hope you enjoyed the drinks and conversation.

And that brings a formal conclusion to this year’s Carnival activities. Looking forward to next year–and feel free to visit Moisant, CRAFT, and the Mambi Vineyards Tasting Room in the interim!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.