[Event] Club 66 Opening, Logo and Cocktail Contest

No need to tag me, it’s just a point of curiosity. I’ll keep an eye out for the announcement.

2 Likes

Q:

A:

3 Likes

If you weren’t keeping score, how do you know who won ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

We’ve been over this before: https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/message/6923788/#post6923788

3 Likes

My pleasure, and thank you. Your door prizes are something else, alright. This is the first time I’ve had to worry about getting jump fuel to something I’ve won.

4 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

:fastparrot:

2 Likes

Is there going to be a decision? Or are you guys not going to bother with the results?

1 Like

We’re still going through with the results. There is still yet to be a decision. Busy schedules and all that have prevented it as of yet. Thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Orgy schedules?

4 Likes

There was no rotty orgy. Everyone was admirably decorous.

2 Likes

Oh I don’t know about that, there was this one lady crying on the floor.

1 Like

You know, you’re talking past tense. She’s asking about future orgies.

4 Likes

I don’t understand why people don’t just find a good artist and hire them, instead of doing this. It almost always ends badly…with that kind of prize money you could just find the best Gallentean artist in the cluster and hire them to make an actually decent logo. Although with a Gallentean artist I’m sure it would also be indecent.

Have to say, quite some beautiful logo’s propositioned; several of them with a style that is easy to market on various goods & gives some good advertisement integrations if needed.

May Club 66 see a rich & beautiful future!

4 Likes

It would not give the same amount of PR as a contest like this would.

4 Likes

Well it would help if they ever responded…contest ended a while ago and no response or prize announcements. Guessing they abandoned it, would have been nice to know. Thanks for attempting to put the contest together, decent amount of time wasted though lol

To be fair, I did not expect it would take this long to look at the club, look at the logos, and see that mine matches the style of the club the best. :grin::roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow::expressionless::disappointed:

1 Like

Now now, folks, let’s be patient. I’m sure it’s just technical difficulties. It’s not like anyone declared the judging 2/3 done over a month ago. You have forever, you can let these people make their decisions in peace.

1 Like

A mail went out to the entrants regarding judging. It was asked to be kept confidential.

((There’s a legit ooc reason for the delay))

4 Likes