Event Feedback - Guardian's Gala 2019

:facepunch:
alone that… THIS HERE is the offical EvE Forum with the official Event Thread…
but nooo lets split Informations… a bit on Reddit a bit on Twitter a bit on Farcebook maybe
CCPlease ?¿

ahh and don’t forget to buy Eros Skins… the Koreans want revenue

Testing…1…2…3, this is the event feedback thread… Yes?

Hundreds have given feedback, I don’t think I have read one positive one. How much more do you need to make some changes, or at least respond. A sorry and 1000 Plex per Omega account would work. Toss those alphas something too.

2 Likes

Now I have a PVP challenge… stuck at 0s remaining, so it just sits there flashing. Relogging did nothing. :speak_no_evil:

So it’s expired (and involves killing a ship that has way higher bonuses than anything I can afford to risk in PVP), but it won’t die…

… And now I only have 3 challenges, because then I completed one, it didn’t draw a new challenge…

Maybe it’s time to simplify the event logic…

Guys , if you would like a response from CCP (Falcon) , you have to use REDDIT, do not forget that.
:sadpepe:

1 Like

I told you, they don’t care. Remember … bottom line.

Dear CCP:

Trying out an experimental new approach to events is not so bad. Trying your experimental approach, learning that A.) You can’t really handle the programming required for it and B.) virtually nobody liked it; is not the end of the world.

But repeating all the issues over again in the next event, and continuing to do so, just embarrasses CCP in public. You are showing you no longer have adequate programmers, and you no longer understand how to design events your players enjoy.

Doing so in the face of the fact that you have a half-dozen proven events that players already think well of… well that just takes the situation from “head-scratcher silly” to “borderline insane”.

2 Likes

If you by any chance have a Reddit account or anyone here can you message him to get his or any dev to read the official Eve forums too. Thanks. Much appreciate it. Thanks

i like the idea to bring more pvp in events - but the requirement of expensive ships is quite discouraging.

from my pesonal view the term “isk-sink” fits for the rest of the event.
maybe i had bad luck with the lottery but it seems the prices are not very valuable.
my venture filled with ore refined to minerals not worth the efford. so i bought the materials for production of accelerators - so far noone bought the stuff.

in addition i can not continue to fly missions because two slots are blocked and two are the risky pvp tasks.

1 Like

My feedack about event is:

• I can live with that crapy gifts and low ISK return versus time invested
  • Reprocess rate of 2 per 1000 is autistic!
2 Likes

I hope this is true! at least i can accepted as an explanation!

Has anyone here recieved a ransom note from the kidnappers in regards to CCP?

Please return them unharmed…you can even keep the event designer.

4 Likes

2 would be nice, i‘m getting only 1, or did they change it?

2 assumes you have perfect reprocessing skills, which no-one has.

1 Like

Grear! that means 1 for 1000 !! LOL!

Looking on the brightside at least the event for the Guardians Gala is appropriate for Valentine’s Day. Lot’s of initial work for little reward with an opportunity to spend some cash for a chance to get lucky.

12 Likes

#stopguardiangala

4 Likes

And there’s less than 3000 rocks in the standard site, “inspiring” us to go mine another one due to the amount left over. I just found the VIP site, in HS (a little rare), also yields 2496 units. You’d think that for the effort of knocking over a giant hitpoint wall in the VIP site, you would get more of the special rocks. But no.

2 Likes

Is this supposed to happen? image

4 Likes

I am getting that too. After I claim the rewards, I don’t get new challenges…

2 Likes

Players: “This event can’t possibly get any worse!”

Guardian’s Gala: “Hold my beer…”

9 Likes