Event Feedback - Guardian's Gala 2019

It despawns within two minutes (-ish). You might be able to get back with a Venture or Prospect if it is parked in a nearby station. But no long warps allowed.

EVE: the next game to death-spiral shortly after being bought out

When a game company tells you it’s a good thing they were just bought out by another company… it’s not

When a game company sells skipping the test server for new features as a good thing… it’s not

Tranquility is now the test server…

6 Likes

to be fair back when the laid off the VR team for their epic fail of “people are ready for vr” they did fire a ton of community devs with it

1 Like

The loot boxes had to be apparently the “surprise” for players , That’s why they skipped SISI. As someone already mentioned here, CCP is looking to find a right price/mechanic/feedback(metric how many players opened and how much they invested of isk,time etc into it) to put the Lootbox thingy into the game.

1 Like

they didnt sell the game - they sold the players. greed kills everything.

4 Likes

In Eve Online you will get everything but one, you wont get good content !!!
:popcorn:

2 Likes

CCP Dev Ops team! Please finish this event or do something with it to be playable… chromo price is like wtf and even production of the boosters is not worth now lol. all in this event sucks.

2 Likes

some one here just had to joke around about how much PLEX would be needed to fix this mess.

now we have a PLEX SALE going on for Vday

4 Likes

I’m sure that sale was setup long before they began messing with the more recent events.

1 Like

i know…but still. i was also going to link your post lol

Quor Dresden

18h

Testing…1…2…3, this is the event feedback thread… Yes?

Hundreds have given feedback, I don’t think I have read one positive one. How much more do you need to make some changes, or at least respond. A sorry and 1000 Plex per Omega account would work. Toss those alphas something too.

5 Likes

Lol, ya I thought it might be me

If there are any players in Iceland, could you drive by CCP’s offices and stop and look in a window and see if there is any movement?
I’m worried there might have been a carbon monoxide incident or something.
Perhaps putting CCP Falcon’s face on milk containers would be the next step?

11 Likes

Ha nobody told you guys, PA removed all employees and replace them by Korean bots

That’s why we get no answers

And also CCP stand for “Continuous Crap Production” as of now !

Thank you CCP for that wonderful customer service !

10 Likes

Another event that I decided to quit after tried a few sites.
I’m ok with the effort to bring more elements to events, such as ore/gas mining, hacking, and pvp, which encourage players to try out different play styles, especially for new players.
But we should have the option to skip some tasks, for example I’m not much in to pvp, so I want to at least be able to switch the pvp tasks to others for, say, once per hour. The same is true for players having no interest in mining, etc.
This time, CCP had gone too far on its experiment with new designs. Each site has 2496 of ore, and at the same time we need 1000 to refine, only get 2 out of it, and by the way, that’s the perfect rate. I usually get 6 out of 8 after clearing two sites, with 990+ ore left. Either way you make a random number of ore in each site, or exactly 3000. The refine rate is ridiculous. After mining two sites I have only 5 materials, which is just enough for lootbox. Then I found a single basic boost would require 42 of them, that is to mine 16~17 sites at least. Considering the strange re-spawn of new sites, I gave up.

I miss the old events when everybody were happy, getting a lot of rewards, and looking forward to next event.

14 Likes

Can we mass report those bots? (Sarcasm/joke)

So sad to see them going down that path so soon, I thought they would be able to keep doing what they did before they bought them, but no. So very sad about it. I was really hoping I could stay longer playing this game, but seems the time for most of us is running out because of this continous shenanigans and let downs.

RIP CCP

#stopguardiangala

2 Likes

Bahahaha the bs dps bug made me laugh. Honestly cool idea, should’ve been intentional! Make people fit plates/trimark and gank the rat with a dps race! Active tank for everything is soo boring… Would be awesome to see missions, special belt rats and other npcs have this huge dps that you can’t really active tank so we see more battleship requirements cause of their ability to fit so many 1600s and have large dps. You can get them to have 200k+ omni EHP pretty easily so like even if you’re fighting a rat doing 5k dps you still have 40 seconds to blow it up.

Would be real neat to see some dual tank active shield buffer armor fits. Need the active shield tank against the normal rats to keep your ehp full for the impending 5k dps “boss fight”.

PvE needs more of this sad that it was changed to be noob tankable :frowning:

Sod the Alphas.

Event is very cool:)

1. One site give about 2.5 Chromo after reproc.
  2. You need 5 Chromo per one Gift Box.
  3. You need another 42 Chromo to production 1 Basic Accelerator.
    Question: How much beacons do you must complete to get one Basic acelerator?
    Spoiler: 19 beacons minimum, Karl !!! :))) Even if you very lucky&skilled&fitted -and It will wast 5 min only per site then it will take 1.5h all. No thanks, CCP:)
5 Likes

Even us Streamers have given up . its Not exactly fun content

dont worry CCP i have been helping the new players by telling them not to bother warping to the gala beacons as they have no chance in hell completeing anything in the sites.

Where did it go wrong , first the christmas event (i did not stream that ) and now this gala event ( i am NOT streaming this either ) , content is drying up for streamers how can we push eve to be an awesome game when we get given content like this ?

i will not hold out for a reply, it usually never comes

10 Likes

Iv’e really tried but 3 days in and i officially give up.

Main reason, i can’t find the sites to run. I can maybe find 1 every 2 hours in the region i live.

In 3 days hunting hard iv’e accumulated 280 points and i just can’t do it anymore.

Needing tickets+Minerals+isk to acquire loot is ridiculous and even more so if there are no sites to run.

This is an incredibly unbalanced event, very disappointed, PLEASE, PLEASE don’t go this route on future events

6 Likes