Event: Halloween Masquerade at L'Amore

Mine has been modified to lack the enhancements that allow that. I will also have to disable my augmentations that allow me to do that anyways. My unarmed combat ability and base physical strength however, I can’t do anything about that.

3 Likes

No weapons. No slaver hounds.

7 Likes

I think now that I and Fitz are getting past our dramas we may put in an appearance as well. It’s been a while since I’ve played.

I promise to be tastefully dressed.

4 Likes

Oh, goodie! I can’t wait to see you guys! Now to convince @Davlos that a rejected SRP slip costume isn’t a good idea…

2 Likes

I do believe I accidentally missed the last one.

I will do my best to attend this one though!

3 Likes

If I go I will dress as a desiccated avocado where someone fingered a hole.

9 Likes

Not in my sector…

2 Likes

Well since no one has thought of it, perhaps I’ll go as the Space Pope Himself, Max Singularity.

4 Likes

Is he still relevant? I haven’t heard of him since my last conversation and that was months ago

3 Likes

Make sure you keep clean the place where you party when do you.

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

If I go, I will go as a Punisher!

2 Likes

Yay! I hope you do come!

2 Likes

Just a reminder! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Assuming pumpkin coloured body paint is still a no go, I think something witchy may be in order…
I wonder where I can find someone to dress as a cat

2 Likes

Oooo, oooo, witchy woman…

2 Likes

Halcy sweetie. Something that mimics your everyday persona doesn’t count as a costume.

3 Likes

Ooooo, that’s not nice. Or is it?

2 Likes

So glad you liked it and decided to post it!!! :heart:

4 Likes

Ameriya comes to mind. Also, I’m not completely sure I’ll go yet, but if I do, I’d be willing to dress as a black cat. I did not have any costume ideas yet anyway.

2 Likes