[Event] New Texel Opening Reception & 47th Birthday Celebration

What: Opening reception for the New Texel Biomedical Research Centre & my 47th birthday
Who: Everyone (with a few exceptions)
When: 31st August at 19:00 (gates open at 18:30)
Where: New Texel Island ((Join channel ‘New Texel Island’))

I am proud to announce that the construction of New Texel Biomedical Research Centre nears its completion and I would like to offer you an invite to the open Opening Reception on the 31st of August at 19:00. As I will soon be turning 47 years this event will also double as my birthday celebration.

The celebrations will take place on New Texel Island itself and will be a prime opportunity for You to see the facility. I will personally give a tour to some of the labs. Landing instructions will be provided later.

Hueromont’s most talented bartenders and chefs will provide You with the finest drinks and snacks for the evening. In addition, artists from all over the Federation will provide the music and the entertainment for the night.

The dresscode is formal and the invitation is open – with a few exceptions. Please note that due to the nature of this facility the security will be strict.

Preliminary schedule:
18:30 The gates are green
19:00 Opening speech followed by tour of the facility by yours truly
21:00 Entertainment - Catfight!

I am looking forward to seeing You and showing You the future in Biomedical & Cybernetic research.
-Dr Mizhir Devara

12 Likes

Wonderful! I’ll be there!

2 Likes

The Blue Energy Consortium will surely send a representative, looking forward to collaboration opportunities on this field.

Doctor Bastrom,
TB3C

1 Like

Barring some emergency, I’ll endeavor to be there!

2 Likes

The premise of your research sounds interesting, and the facility itself looks quite advanced. I’d be honored to attend.

1 Like

I’ll be there on behalf of ARC.

1 Like

Please see if you can drag Makoto out of the lab for the occation :wink:

1 Like

I’ll certainly give her a message to let her know.

1 Like

Just a reminder to everyone that this is on Saturday. I hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Pretty sure I can stroll through to say hi if i got time.

1 Like

The post has been updated.

((Join ingame channel ‘New Texel Island’))

I would like to thank everyone who came last night. It was a priviledge to show You the things I have been working on.

4 Likes

Couldn’t make it, but happy 47th, Mizhir!

1 Like

Thank you.

I apologise that neither myself nor a representative of Nadire Security Consultants was able to make it on Saturday, but I hope that it went swimmingly and you had an excellent 47th birthday.

1 Like

Thank you. It went well. Many of the guests were quite interested in the tour and asked many great questions.

2 Likes

The Hueromont Herald has done an excellent report on the oficial opening.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.